Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I can’t wait for the “Gorosei WiFi Diffing Yonko” discussions to come in the future lol. Shanks stunning Ryokugyu has nothing on Nika needing to be saved from Warcury’s CoC by Dorry and Broggy. Lol

@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Kinemon sliced Crydo’s Bolo Breath in half and cut his face. Raizo reflecting Crydo’s own attack back at him was even more pathetic lol.

Now blood thinks Nika getting negged by a roar is better than Nika getting negged by CoC
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Kizaru’s inferiors WiFi diff Crydo, let that sink in.
Sanji popped Kizaru's laser and had him shook.

I have only one question

Where the hell is Stussy? We haven't seen her with Chopper who treated Robin

We haven't seen her in Zoro vs Lucci fight

Where is she?

Did Oda forget my favourite agenda piece nakama candidate? :josad:

Yeah the oddest thing is she gets stabbed and then while Zoro fends off Lucci, Sanji captures Kaku. But the weird thing is, there isnt a scene with Stussy after this to let us know she's alright. Like Sanji disappears with Jinbe getting VPs stuff for some reason, but no sign of Stussy with them.

Then we get back to when Kizaru arrives in the room and no Stussy. Then when Nami and crew get to the islands edge, only Robin is there lol. Very odd

Bolo Breath is Kaido’s signature attack lmfao, getting countered by a mid tier disqualifies Kaido from top tier status.

The Gorosei are the barrier to true top tier status. If you get WiFi diffed by the Gorosei, you are a high tier. The only true top tiers in this manga are the Gorosei and their confirmed superiors like Admirals and prime Seraphim.
What? Boro breath is his basic low tier attack and kinnemon specifically can cut flames. He negged island level explosion in PH. He can neg Lakainu too.

Yonko > gorosei >>> lolmirals agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.