Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It’s okay, Crydo could be a Vice Admiral if he joined the Navy, assuming Topman can WiFi diff Vice Admirals like he WiFi diffed Kaido’s superior
Lee going full giga mode to take on yonkou fans after Warcury CoC roar lmao

I can only imagine the havoc you will cause the day Akainu gets his moment on panel lol

So I got to questioning Stussy's role and I think after she got Shigan'ed she actually still was mobile after falling.

It would not surprise me if VP asked her to make sure the transmission goes through if he dies. She's the only lingering character still in Labophase and Oda likes to do flashbacks to explain what characters are doing.

This is the only explanation I have, otherwise then the crew just straight up abandoned her lol

"Oh oh see still standing" but everyone and even lucci admitted his defeat.

It's one shot, everyone admitted his defeat. Stop crying now and accept Zoro destroyed Lucci harder than Luffy.
How do you one shot somebody you’ve been fighting for multiple chapters? It’s not a one shot. How did you one shot someone that’s still standing? How do you one shot someone that is still standing up and talking after being hit by someone else even after you hit him? I’m starting to think the Zoro fanbase has trumped Sanjis fanbase in delusion.

sorry but the only fight we saw between luffy and lucci were in the respective strongest form:kayneshrug:
That alone proves that you can’t say he had to go into G5. I can’t prove that gear 5 is way to much for Lucci, you can’t prove that any other Luffy form is to weak. I can prove that base Lucci fought evenly with Kaido who is far superior to Lucci so it’s fair to say base Luffy > Lucci.

C

Cruxroux

still one of the worst reconing....giants were neg diff material for over 1kchapter
Onigashima previous arc the 6 monsters (which are bigger than current giants got low diff by x-drake:suresure:
Oda had to set up like that.
I mean that sh's with giants at that time.
They would die in crossfire. Oda had to show them weak for the plot to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.