[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Vote lynch Mangosenpai]

Reads let's go
I am catching up, but anything in particular that caught your attention other than Mango and Flower vs Ratchet? Mango i have mixed feeling about and unlike you i have stronger town read on Flower than Ratchet (his scum reads and pushes are uinspiring so far though he ga). @Flower are you back?

I am catching up, but anything in particular that caught your attention other than Mango and Flower vs Ratchet? Mango i have mixed feeling about and unlike you i have stronger town read on Flower than Ratchet (his scum reads and pushes are uinspiring so far though he ga). @Flower are you back?
"Though he gave consideration to my responses" i wanted to finish this post with.

Oh no, surely not even I would be naive enough to believe that I would be townread for my performance.

It has no deeper purpose than for my own entertainment.

And maybe a little bit of the fact that I've not gotten into the headspace to solve the game, which is unfortunate for you and for me.
So right now I am nothing more than a joker who gets energy from your suspicion.

:endthis:

Do you have up to date reads? Who would you lynch today?

Town:

Zemmi
Polar Bear
Dr. Watson
Naomi
Gambit
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell

Null:

Lord Melkor
Jaguark101
Red Night
Pot Goblin
Yoho
Worst
Kiku

Scoom:

Ratchet
Emil
Flower
MangoSenpai

Do you really feel like his message resembled anything town?
I think Cal doesn't very much assign any importance to the role and I don't see a problem with him just proving he has it. It's mostly NAI.

Me? Well my strategy of interrogation and figuring out who could be scum based on roles isn't always the right way to go, so I'm currently trying to figure out a better or alternate way to flush out scum, it's a work in progress but I'm learning every day
Why did you vote Random Asshole?!

You should look for people that thoughts seem genuine to you.

Yeah I think Ekko is full of it and I'd like to fold him like a lawnchair

There are some trolling posts in there but why do that as scum, especially if it his mo as ultra claims.

There are also a couple decent posts in there as well.

Feels to me more like he has a town character that is unlynchable (not mechanically but flavor wise) so he is having more fun with the trolling

But I also don't really know his meta
I would say there is no unlynchable character flavour wise!

Dis you forget that in previous game Fuji gave Naruto as mafia fake claim?

Scum
Flower
Pot aka pocketeer lololol
Worst
Kiku

CWACers ---->>>> Scum candidate
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

Can be town
Ripped
Reloaded
Mango

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil

Not sure if we can get anything from Kiku's lynch tbh. Though I was the first one to vote her and put some pressure but she doesn't seem to care. I'm confident that she's scum anyway. Lynching Worst would not give us anything at all, too. Likewise Pot. The 3 CWACers might be a good candidate but I can deal with any of them.

A Ratchet lynch could tell us more about Flower's alignment but I don't wanna see Ratchet go at this point because he's town in my book. Mango being the most LHF would only tell us how many would wagon against him. So to get a glimpse of confirmation about Ratchet who already claimed an important flavour based on the series, a Flower Lynch would be a good idea.

Change vote
Vote Lynch Flower

Eh, you know what I just claim.

Chimney, X-shot Refiller.

Scum can‘t really mess with that when I just don‘t use anyway and it‘s a late game role anyhow.

Lynch Ratchet or Ekko today. Idc who. Think they have equity.

oh no

anyway

think ur a detached wolf. not wanting to share ur flavor only makes u more suspect. think u messed up by revealing that the ability belongs to u and i can see it because u dont know the flavor

ya let me get bk home. u can also just iso me i dont have alot of posts

sup sup its been a minute
i found couple of townies and have some suses i want to pressure. can you go over ur kiku vote for me pls, given ur question earlier it doesnt seem to me like u know who kiku is. why did u pick kiku before the rest of the names u mentioned?
Yeah you don't think any of this

Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.