[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played in a while but Ratchet's behavior is strange to me. His initial post made me think he was up to something but I wasn't sure. Now I'm somewhat confident that Ratchet is scum and if Ratchet is scum there is a good chance that Pot is scum to. Ratchet is too obsessed with my vote and is using it to try and take me down. Bad move Ratchet. Your initial post with Watson was a subtle attempt to sow doubt on her slot (which I already explained). My initial assumption was that there is a scum among you Flower and Melkor because of the miller claim. Then you went on an emotional tantrum because the least threatening player voted you. I am not inclined to believe your claim and your error on explaining your ability made it worst. You must have made a mistake while reading your scum mates ability. Also the character your ability is associated with doesn't make it any better. Therefore I believe that you know something that you shouldn't and I don't like it one bit.

You have failed all DP to provide any decent evidence for any of your pushes. This DP alone you have only tunneled two players and of all the players who voted you the fact that you think i'm the only suspicious player is weird.

Zemmi - Can't get no reads on her, playing it safe so neutral

Worst - Leaning scum. I have been keeping my eye on you dude. You should have been able to elaborate better on players. You played it safe the entire DP. In general your post lack substance but at least you're funny. I'm not even sure how Emii became your top scum read, it felt like it came from nowhere. It's as if you have been buddying with people the entire phase.
Naomi - Town
Gambit - Town
Dr. Watson - Town (seems like all the scum trying to pocket her)
Ultra - Lean town
Polar Bear - Town
Mr. Reloaded - Town
Pot Goblin - Lean scum
Rip cal - :lusalty:
Mango - Always jokes around while playing mafia. His generally behavior is NAI. I guess he does this to avoid meta reads but it won't save him from getting lynched. In any case I'm neutral on his slot.
Melkor - Depends on what Ratchet flips :pepecorn:
Flower - Scum

In any case I think Flower or Ratchet should be sent to the shadow realm this DP :kayneshrug:
Not a bad list.
Where did Ratchet messed up explaining his role though?

Catchi
Town:

Zemmi
Polar Bear
Dr. Watson
Naomi
Gambit
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell

Null:

Lord Melkor
Jaguark101
Red Night
Pot Goblin
Yoho
Worst
Kiku

Scoom:

Ratchet
Emil
Flower
MangoSenpai

I think Cal doesn't very much assign any importance to the role and I don't see a problem with him just proving he has it. It's mostly NAI.
I mostly agree.

Why Polar and Ripped town and why Flower scum?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
In fairness, Flower claiming for no reason is usually a sign we're dealing with Town Flower.

But I just don't see why we're trying to push the lynch onto Ekko with the reasoning that we're using; That Ratchet is scum and ekko is aligned - if anything it should be the other way around if that's the route we want to take. It just gives you reason to lynch Ratchet regardless of Ekko's flip.

Though, as it looks right now there's no reason why scum would want to push Ratchet.

In fairness, Flower claiming for no reason is usually a sign we're dealing with Town Flower.

But I just don't see why we're trying to push the lynch onto Ekko with the reasoning that we're using; That Ratchet is scum and ekko is aligned - if anything it should be the other way around if that's the route we want to take. It just gives you reason to lynch Ratchet regardless of Ekko's flip.

Though, as it looks right now there's no reason why scum would want to push Ratchet.
Why are you trying to pitch this as if we're all following Flower, and not that Flower just hopped on the wagon

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.