[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Why are you trying to pitch this as if we're all following Flower, and not that Flower just hopped on the wagon

Try again.
This is my impression, that Flower and Cal are the main pushers of this wagon.
If you want to say I'm wrong then please fill me in on the why, since nobody else wants to tell me

In fairness, Flower claiming for no reason is usually a sign we're dealing with Town Flower.

But I just don't see why we're trying to push the lynch onto Ekko with the reasoning that we're using; That Ratchet is scum and ekko is aligned - if anything it should be the other way around if that's the route we want to take. It just gives you reason to lynch Ratchet regardless of Ekko's flip.

Though, as it looks right now there's no reason why scum would want to push Ratchet.
Agree that the claim was unsolicited and barely no one put any pressure on her. You know her meta and if I am in her shoes, I'd try to break that meta. No?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So you have 0 idea what you're talking about about but for some reason feel the need to intervene here, HMM
I don't know what kind of gotcha you think you're having on me right now, but it ain't it.

I'm commenting based on my perception and what I've seen.

Flower and Cal are obviously strongly pushing for Ekko.

Emil

Certified Memelord
flavor is part of the game. its not going to be ur main line of solving but it cements the solve that u have.

cal is null on play. scum on flavor

now i think hes scum on play as well waiting for me to be asleep before pushing the wagon

if hes a detached wolf there is a chance he doesn't know who his teammates are so his solving can be uninformed. the town reads he gave can be not tmi based but they r safe reads anyway

I don't know what kind of gotcha you think you're having on me right now, but it ain't it.

I'm commenting based on my perception and what I've seen.

Flower and Cal are obviously strongly pushing for Ekko.
Well basically I'm thinking you identified an angle from Flower that you thought you were capable of taking down and extrapolated that to the reason for the wagon itself, which is dishonest of you.

The person i would like to lynch most today is Worst, though Emil can be scum. Especially that i town read Ultra.
What are the odds that Ultra and Ekko case is TvT? I still feel that Ekko is town. Not that talkative as he has always been but I don't dislike his posts anyway.

We can no longer push for a Worst lynch, he can be hung the next day or be short blindly at night. Idc.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote count 3 of day 1

Lord Melkor: RippedCal
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor > MangoSenpai >
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet
Red Night: Polar Bear > Yoho
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > RippedCal > Udell
Polar Bear: Kiku > Emil
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet > RippedCal
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet >
Emil: Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor > Yoho
Gambit: Pot Goblin> Kiku
Worst: Emil
Ultra: MangoSenpai

Yoho: 2
RippedCal: 2
Emil: 2
Ratchet: 2
Lord Melkor: 1
Kiku: 1
Udell: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

Okay so Polar and Worst was on his wagon first, but then Ripped joined in - followed by Ultra, and then Flower.

I mean, I'm not too far off here, not sure why you're trying to paint some sort of picture here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well basically I'm thinking you identified an angle from Flower that you thought you were capable of taking down and extrapolated that to the reason for the wagon itself, which is dishonest of you.
WEll that was what I was seeing being said, and when I ASKED others what the thing was I got no response - so.

Status
Not open for further replies.