[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Polar and Worst was on his wagon first, but then Ripped joined in - followed by Ultra, and then Flower.

I mean, I'm not too far off here, not sure why you're trying to paint some sort of picture here.
Are you saying they're tryna save Ripped's ass here? He's got an equal wagon building beforehand.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Are you saying they're tryna save Ripped's ass here? He's got an equal wagon building beforehand.
Hard to tell, I didn't look too deep into the votecount, I was just looking at who started the Ekko wagon.

But you could make that argument too yeah.

Obviously Cal would vote to save himself here regardless, so I don't think his vote means much in a vaccuum.

why didnt u join the other leading wagons?
1. Who were those? Legitimate question, all I know is last vote count you were on top and it seems like thats only become more prominent
2. We've got very few hours left, so my hand is only being forced now. I'd prefer to get you to claim sooner rather than later, so that there will still be time to pivot(if that is deemed necessary.)

ok

well its not like i have any immediately clearing claim or anything

we have 3 hours. everyone stop piling votes let me read up. ill claim after
You know this isn't how this works

Saying you'll claim after you've read sounds like appeasement and trying to buy time as opposed to saying you're not claiming at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
1. Who were those? Legitimate question, all I know is last vote count you were on top and it seems like thats only become more prominent
2. We've got very few hours left, so my hand is only being forced now. I'd prefer to get you to claim sooner rather than later, so that there will still be time to pivot(if that is deemed necessary.)
dont u have other reads? there r enough ppl here for another wagon. this is weak

cal and melkor were leading or pushed at some point. i was never leading until now i belive

[Vote lynch Emil]

Think Ratchet is scum but I'm too lazy so I'll go here instead

Mango I'm iffy on but I'll figure that out at a later time
vote lynch kiku

messed the bolding
Scum
Flower
Pot aka pocketeer lololol
Worst
Kiku

CWACers ---->>>> Scum candidate
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

Can be town
Ripped
Reloaded
Mango

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil

Not sure if we can get anything from Kiku's lynch tbh. Though I was the first one to vote her and put some pressure but she doesn't seem to care. I'm confident that she's scum anyway. Lynching Worst would not give us anything at all, too. Likewise Pot. The 3 CWACers might be a good candidate but I can deal with any of them.

A Ratchet lynch could tell us more about Flower's alignment but I don't wanna see Ratchet go at this point because he's town in my book. Mango being the most LHF would only tell us how many would wagon against him. So to get a glimpse of confirmation about Ratchet who already claimed an important flavour based on the series, a Flower Lynch would be a good idea.

Change vote
Vote Lynch Flower
I don't need to explain everything but that POE. I got you as scum and the list has been filled. Now that Flower claimed. I still don't trust her btw, Emil is the best candidate to get info on other players. Like those who pushed him. We can sacrifice one for the liberty of many. Lololol.

Diplomatic aye?
Unvote
Sorry cumpadre, need a coordinated lynch. This is fucking majority yikes.

Unvote
Vote lynch Emil
VOTE LYNCH Ekko

do not mind a claim here.
vote lynch Ekko

Don't have any strong feelings one way or the other on him, but considering this is majority, let's keep it moving
Vote lynch Ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.