[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's bad about it? I am not in your role PM Melkor, I can only read you by analysing how far your reaction is away from what I would consider to be natural. If I was Jailer and Ekko claimed roleblocker, I feel like that should come through on some level - do you object to that statement? As for being "mellow", what would you rather me be? Would you prefer that I am antagonistic towards people pushing me? I don't think that solves anything. You need to explain to me why you think that is scummy.
Fuji could have put two townie roles with roleblocking utility on town's side, especially that he avoids vanilla and jailkeep is not strict duplicate to roleblock.

Secondly, there is not a need to counterlaim role that is getting lynched on day 1 and give scum info, and my vote was already on Ekko.

Thirdly, he was hammered within an hour after he claimed and i was not even online.

I just find it weird that such thoughful player as you did not consider any of these points.

Town:

Zemmi
Polar Bear
Dr. Watson
Naomi
Gambit
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell

Null:

Lord Melkor
Jaguark101
Red Night
Pot Goblin
Yoho
Worst
Kiku

Scoom:

Ratchet
Emil
Flower
MangoSenpai
alright here is his readslist

gonna have to re-evaluate some of my own reads here

I largely agree with his town list, 'cept for Naomi, idk how to read her frankly

Yeah, if you see some of my earlier posts I think I mentioned I thought Gambit could be scum.
Why did you rhink
Flower honestly just calm down. You have been playing mafia long enough to use logic with these crazy outburst. It makes you more scummy.

Rip Cal I checked and Flower did peg Ekko as scum. The argument between you was a waste of time and yall wasted pages and my time.

Melkor when you see this post I will need to explain why you jailed Worst. At what point you thought he was scummy? I need you to also quote those posts for me please and thank you.

You want to pressure a player that was role blocked? Interesting, Am I to assume you did not believe Naomi's claim?

Vote Win Yoho

I CONCUR!!!!!

So Zemmi was enough to get you to vote drop Kiku day 1. Could this be the reason why Kiku role crushed you?? Hmmm.
It's almost as if you didn't care who you lynched day 1 and you cried and complain and called out Flower for doing it day 2? Kettle calling the pot black. Accept your fate and die.

This post is after Melkor had already claimed...hmm what's the point of this?? This seems to be manipulative and I don't like manipulative players. Shoot me if you want idc imma call a spade a spade.
I do not see any problem with pressuring a slot that was suppposed to be roleblocked. There should be several mafia left anyway so this is not clearing.

I mentioned Worst as my scum read yesterday more than once can look for these posts if you cannot find them yourself.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Fuji could have put two townie roles with roleblocking utility on town's side, especially that he avoids vanilla and jailkeep is not strict duplicate to roleblock.

Secondly, there is not a need to counterlaim role that is getting lynched on day 1 and give scum info, and my vote was already on Ekko.

Thirdly, he was hammered within an hour after he claimed and i was not even online.

I just find it weird that such thoughful player as you did not consider any of these points.
What makes you think I didn't consider them? I understand that there are reasons for it, but it's like I said - I can only read you based off of how far I think your reaction is from what I consider to be natural, and given that reacting to said claim from Ekko is something I would consider "natural", your lack of doing so warrants scrutiny. I never said it meant you had to be scum with no further room for argument. I have no way of actually verifying Point #3.

What about the other part of that post?

What is this horseshit?? Of course you say this after you apparently got jailed.

Yea I agree, which is extremely scummy by her.

Vote Lynch Flower
Flower honestly just calm down. You have been playing mafia long enough to use logic with these crazy outburst. It makes you more scummy.

Rip Cal I checked and Flower did peg Ekko as scum. The argument between you was a waste of time and yall wasted pages and my time.

Melkor when you see this post I will need to explain why you jailed Worst. At what point you thought he was scummy? I need you to also quote those posts for me please and thank you.

You want to pressure a player that was role blocked? Interesting, Am I to assume you did not believe Naomi's claim?

Vote Win Yoho

I CONCUR!!!!!

So Zemmi was enough to get you to vote drop Kiku day 1. Could this be the reason why Kiku role crushed you?? Hmmm.
It's almost as if you didn't care who you lynched day 1 and you cried and complain and called out Flower for doing it day 2? Kettle calling the pot black. Accept your fate and die.

This post is after Melkor had already claimed...hmm what's the point of this?? This seems to be manipulative and I don't like manipulative players. Shoot me if you want idc imma call a spade a spade.
Wtf is this

Zemmi

GodMommie

Vote Win Yoho

I CONCUR!!!!!

Might be my last post for a minute. I will post my general thoughts. I'm not sure how I feel about scum having two role blockers. Melkors claim has some merit. Seeing Ratchet's flip will honestly solve alot of problems and clear multiple people. The only how I see Kiku as scum is if Ratchet is town. I'm curious as to why Ratchet targeted Melkor over me, Kiku or Flower. Considering Ratchet's strong distaste for me I find it nerve racking if he weasel his way out of this DP alive.

Not sure if I trust Yoho but he overall looks better than Ratchet.

As for Worst I kinda feel like he is scum just by the way he post. If red night was block and Worst was Block then my suspicion on Zemmi just went through the roof.

Flower is hurting my head. However imma have to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and say she town.

I haven't paid enough attention to certain players.

I apologize for the long post good night yall.
Town List
Myself - The worst scum hunter in the history of scum hunters
Naomi
Mango
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Rip Cal
Mr Reloaded

Null
Yoho
Polar Bear
Flower
Worst

Scum
Zemmi
Ratchet
Jaguark

I think I missed that. @Ratchet your abilities were destroyed. :choppawhat:I might can help with that.

@Udell I don't think your math is mathing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I missed that. @Ratchet your abilities were destroyed. :choppawhat:I might can help with that.

@Udell I don't think your math is mathing.
I don't know if it's permanent. Regardless, there are better targets than mine IMO, you could probably save it for a better role. I have one more night of investigation and then I'm basically vanilla anyway.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I doubt she would fake miller claim, you think she would?
I think that is highly unlikely, though using the host as an excuse for not saying it in her first post was weird.

It is possible that all of the townreads of Ekko was just town, or at the very least not aligned with Mafia.
I have confirmed the presence of Watson and Kiku at Ratchet's place, so they should be clear.

It's still possible Ratchet could be mafia, as I find myself having quite a hard time buying that, especially with her on Ratchet.
Gambit is dead though. As is Ultra.

Did you really not read the night 1 writeups?
Oh lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think that is highly unlikely, though using the host as an excuse for not saying it in her first post was weird.

It is possible that all of the townreads of Ekko was just town, or at the very least not aligned with Mafia.
I have confirmed the presence of Watson and Kiku at Ratchet's place, so they should be clear.

It's still possible Ratchet could be mafia, as I find myself having quite a hard time buying that, especially with her on Ratchet.

Oh lol
Clarifying the host made a mistake isn't weird at all. People do it all the time because hosts are human and mess up sometimes.

Also just because someone says they visited unless you have proof of what they did there or what their alliance was. Doesn't clear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.