[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've been on Yoho's ass D1 and I'm gonna stick to my gun this time.

Zoro can be a fake for Kaku, means nothing. One of the SH are bound to be fake.

And yes I can see scum Yoho being brash enough to duel Ratchet out immediately.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'll hold you to that
He wants to sit in his truck on the phone so I'll try to answer it really quick.

Mainly because most of his thoughts have aligned with mine and for some reason I feel like the ratchet I know would've handled the flower situation more aggressive than he did if he was scum and wouldn't try to explain her behavior to me.

Worst

Custom title
I think we should be able to carry on without him, at least I hope town is capable enough to run afloat even without him, we are capable enough to play Mafia even if Ratchet isn't signed up. We need to believe in our own strenghts too, Worst-kun.
Oh i know we're strong! In fact i believe scum stands no chance
! With or without @Ratchet !!!

IN fact my last game i was scum mate with Ratchet and learned all of his secrets

If he makes a wrong move

Zemmi

GodMommie
In short Ratchet would
He wants to sit in his truck on the phone so I'll try to answer it really quick.

Mainly because most of his thoughts have aligned with mine and for some reason I feel like the ratchet I know would've handled the flower situation more aggressive than he did if he was scum and wouldn't try to explain her behavior to me.
To add to this, he would've also attempted to influence me to go after Flower because of mine and her history.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Having read through Polars ISO, I think I am more confident in putting him in the Town tier.

He was actively pushing Ekko all day last day, he was among the first voters, even before Ultra decided to join in.

@Polar Bear had Ratchet as scum last phase, but I want to hear what he thinks now, if anything has changed.

I also read through Red Night and Kiku, but they were not very fruitful.
Especially the former, there's nothing there - only fluff and some vague commentary. Pretty sure Red Night is scum here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh i know we're strong! In fact i believe scum stands no chance
! With or without @Ratchet !!!

IN fact my last game i was scum mate with Ratchet and learned all of his secrets

If he makes a wrong move
You really think you've Downloaded Ratchet?
Color me impressed if that's the case.

I've been scum with him too, in the weebs game, where we ultimately stabbed you in the back - but I still find it difficult to read him

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Have some time to catch up
Pot does not look great i agree, he was also one of few people not voting Emil yesterday. Jag i find hard to read, he is not sharing a lot of thoughts.

I find you kind of mellow and think your push on me beginning of day was bad (they i did not counterclaim Ekko when he was leading wagon and claimed like one hour before EOD).
There's a reason for that
I was waiting for the next vote count just in case I didn't actually hammer except the next vote cpunt was the hammer

ISO me and you'll see my intentions to join the Ekko wagon

Nothin much, just woke up
Gonna go and catch up

Worst

Custom title
I've been scum with him too, in the weebs game, where we ultimately stabbed you in the back
I wanted to stab you guys in the back the moment we made the alliance

But in the end we decided to rise the flag of friendship and ended up in ruination

I won't let that happen again

You really think you've Downloaded Ratchet?
Color me impressed if that's the case.
I still find it difficult to read him
Yeah he's pretty much an open book to me now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright, I guess I'll surrender, despite my paranoia telling me not to.

Vote Win Ratchet

I've been on Yoho's ass D1 and I'm gonna stick to my gun this time.

Zoro can be a fake for Kaku, means nothing. One of the SH are bound to be fake.

And yes I can see scum Yoho being brash enough to duel Ratchet out immediately.
Give me your full read list

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'll be the first to admit I haven't read too exstenisvely and been following too much, but I'll put out my impressions as well as some gut reads here.

Zemmi - scum lean
Pot Goblin - scum lean

Yoho - most probable town
Wo
rst - likely town or Serial Killer
Naomi - town
Red Night - null
Gambit - dead, janitored - assumed Town
Ratchet - null
Lord Melkor - likely town
Emil - dead, Mafia
RippedCal - Town
Mr. Reloaded - scum lean
Ultra - Dead, Town
Udell - Lean town
Flower - Null trending down
Kiku - Depends on Ratchet flip, null
Polar Bear - Town (Edited in this quote)
MangoSenpai - Obv. town

Jaguark101 - true null
Dr. Watson - Town
Don't worry i'll save my last & greatest weapon for him just in case! ( always have a plan B! )
From my read list, do you think anyone I've placed in the town side of the pendulum to have a chance of being scum, in that case, who?

Status
Not open for further replies.