[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Nothing ping'd me as scum when I did an ISO on him. If we're scum reading Pot because he hesitated to jump on the Ekko wagon, you may as well come after me. I also didn't think he was scum.
I never hesitated lol especially not brcause I thought he was town
My vote was practically on him but the vc I was waiting for to confirm his vote count was the last

And things like this doesn't help
Making sure I have time to contribute since I'm busy is a bad thing?

Clarifying the lack of vote on Ekko when my intentions were very clear is a bad thing?

VC 3 Of Day 2
Current Vote Count

Flower: Ratchet > Flower > Yoho
Reloaded: Yoho
Lord Melkor: Yoho > Ratchet > Red Night
Worst: Lord Melkor > Zemmi > Zemmi
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Flower
RippedCal: Flower
Kiku: Ratchet >
Dr. Watson: Flower
Udell: Flower
MangoSenpai: Zemmi > Red Night

Flower: 4
Yoho: 2
Red Night: 2
Zemmi: 1

With 17 players alive it takes 9 votes for majority.

Duel Vote Count

Ratchet: Ratchet
Worst: Ratchet
Flower: Yoho
Yoho:Yoho
Jaguark101: Ratchet
Reloaded: Yoho > Ratchet
RippedCal: Ratchet
Red Night: Ratchet
Udell: Yoho
Dr.Watson: Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Ratchet

Ratchet: 8
Yoho: 3

What is this horseshit?? Of course you say this after you apparently got jailed.

Yea I agree, which is extremely scummy by her.

Vote Lynch Flower
Flower honestly just calm down. You have been playing mafia long enough to use logic with these crazy outburst. It makes you more scummy.

Rip Cal I checked and Flower did peg Ekko as scum. The argument between you was a waste of time and yall wasted pages and my time.

Melkor when you see this post I will need to explain why you jailed Worst. At what point you thought he was scummy? I need you to also quote those posts for me please and thank you.

You want to pressure a player that was role blocked? Interesting, Am I to assume you did not believe Naomi's claim?

Vote Win Yoho

I CONCUR!!!!!

So Zemmi was enough to get you to vote drop Kiku day 1. Could this be the reason why Kiku role crushed you?? Hmmm.
It's almost as if you didn't care who you lynched day 1 and you cried and complain and called out Flower for doing it day 2? Kettle calling the pot black. Accept your fate and die.

This post is after Melkor had already claimed...hmm what's the point of this?? This seems to be manipulative and I don't like manipulative players. Shoot me if you want idc imma call a spade a spade.
Vote Ratchet to win
I think this is the way to go

Vote Lynch Zemmi

I am conflicted about the Duel, who I want to win.

I doubt Yoho is scum with a duel, but I am also not sure if Ratchet is town.

Logic would dictate I vote for Yoho to win, but if Ratchet is town we have shot ourselves in the foot.
Choices.. oh choices
Oh my!!!

Looks like we have found a severe case of scum here!

I suggest you 10 pills of Vote Lynch Zemmi

Let's go comrade Mango!!
Know what fuck it. Whine all you want, I trust Yoho less.

Vote Ratchet win
Alright, I guess I'll surrender, despite my paranoia telling me not to.

Vote Win Ratchet

Give me your full read list
Vote Lynch Red Night

Brb, I do think i'll be back before the break of day

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm not asking y'all to believe this. I wouldn't believe this. :kayneshrug:

Honestly, I'm laughing about it and I'm sure there will be some clarification later. The ability I have is similar to what I said, but it's different. Won't blame you one way or another for what you do with this information.

Is Naomi ever posting a lot and energetic as scum? I do not remember her scum games much.
I'm not sure i have ever seen her as scum, I have also never seen her post this little. She is becoming a strong scum lean bc if that. But then other factors like her claim bring her back down to null or just barley on the scum side

A rolecrush should be temporary, like a roleblock.
It's been both recently, but virtually always scum....kiku looks bad here imo bc of that.

I'm pretty sure when I have been role-crushed it's been permanent before.
Hosts have been using it both ways recently

Having read through Polars ISO, I think I am more confident in putting him in the Town tier.

He was actively pushing Ekko all day last day, he was among the first voters, even before Ultra decided to join in.

@Polar Bear had Ratchet as scum last phase, but I want to hear what he thinks now, if anything has changed.

I also read through Red Night and Kiku, but they were not very fruitful.
Especially the former, there's nothing there - only fluff and some vague commentary. Pretty sure Red Night is scum here.
I am highly suspicious of Ratchet, I hate his claim, don't mind his supposed usage, hate that kiku claims to have crushed him. If kiku flips scum which im leaning she will, ratchet looks worse imo. If she flips town then he stays null. Not someone I want lynched and will probably end up voting him to win the duel

Anyway is anyone else bugged by the fact that Naomi is apparently a roleblocker
Bugged out more by your claim and play

@MangoSenpai
Comfortable locking town:
Polar & Cal

Polar's play shows earnest solving attempts. Independent thinking also looks to be within his town range given he's been going for Ratchet's head. Tends to walk off the main trail to pursue other leads that haven't been thoroughly examined when town, and you can see that in how he's handling other slots fairly easily.

Cal has been explained previously - his approach to Ekko right off the bat demonstrates zero equity. I get the vibe Ekko was certain he wouldn't be able to get a lynch on Cal going so he just threw bait out there as an attempt to deflect. Ekko pursuing him to counter him reflects even better on him.

town lean:
Ratchet, Zemmi, Uddell, Mango

Ratchet I've explained countless times already, he's within his town range and doesn't reek of opportunistic plays and solves.
Zemmi based on instinct. Her reaction about keeping her hint hush hush and her hesitancy to make it even more obvious what her role is does seem to come from, imo, a town mindset. Independent thinking similar to Polar aswell, isn't afraid to stray from the mass opinions but I'm getting the vibe she's more than willing to cooperate or compromise for the sake of nurturing discussion. Have sensed zero agenda at play.

Don't know her scum range, however. Potential obstacle on my read of her

Uddell with just... how he's approaching the game, really. I don't know his scum range but the effort involved in trying to connect things organically just is such a standard townie mindset. Unless he's a very, very good actor.

Well, there's you. Pretty obvious.

Null:
Pot, Red Night, Melkor, Kiku

Scum lean: Yoho, Worst

Scum: Flower

Her emotionality is NAI but her reaction to this amount of pressure is. I don't feel it comes from a frustrated townie state of mind. I sense some level of apprehension. Her position on Ratchet comes across as her taking advantage of past crazy scum plays from him. I think she's overextending herself with the self-vote.

I need the null pool to post way more, I have far too much in null atm but there's a level of obscurity to these slots that make things difficult to gauge.

Where I'm at with these:
Pot trending up, he's got some breathing room for now but I like his reactions to pressure alot more than I do Flower's reactions. I'm getting the sense he's trying hard to be active and accommodate town rather than simply handwaving activity concerns and leaving it at that. +1
Kiku trending down, has gone unchallenged except from a select few trying to examine her slot. She hasn't given much content regardless of her action, hasn't really engaged in the thread. She's skirted as scum like this before iirc. More from her. -1
Mel is 50/50 this game for me but was presenting as more agenda driven in the previous day earlier. I *do* like his approach to Ratchet's slot since he appears to be asking genuine questions in order to gauge alignment. I don't like him being on such a similar wavelength to Flower. +1
Worst I'm having a difficult time interpreting what his intent is here. Not really a good sign, need to see how he approaches things further. -1
How can you have worst as a scum lean?

Status
Not open for further replies.