[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well Gambit flipped town I assume since he's janitored.
I had a feeling he was based on his play.
Might be my last post for a minute. I will post my general thoughts. I'm not sure how I feel about scum having two role blockers. Melkors claim has some merit. Seeing Ratchet's flip will honestly solve alot of problems and clear multiple people. The only how I see Kiku as scum is if Ratchet is town. I'm curious as to why Ratchet targeted Melkor over me, Kiku or Flower. Considering Ratchet's strong distaste for me I find it nerve racking if he weasel his way out of this DP alive.

Not sure if I trust Yoho but he overall looks better than Ratchet.

As for Worst I kinda feel like he is scum just by the way he post. If red night was block and Worst was Block then my suspicion on Zemmi just went through the roof.

Flower is hurting my head. However imma have to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and say she town.

I haven't paid enough attention to certain players.

I apologize for the long post good night yall.
Town List
Myself - The worst scum hunter in the history of scum hunters
Naomi
Mango
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Rip Cal
Mr Reloaded

Null
Yoho
Polar Bear
Flower
Worst

Scum
Zemmi
Ratchet
Jaguark

Could you elaborate on your reads on Pot Goblin, Mr Reloaded and Myself as town - and Zemmi/ Jaguark for scum?

And how much of your push onto Ratchet is OMGUS? It started with you following Flower D1, now you're voting Flower and still pushing for Ratchet's death.

It all seems a bit strange to me - but I have to say that this model you made was actually extremely useful and neat!
I don't think scum would go out of their way to make something so informative as this

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Clarifying the host made a mistake isn't weird at all. People do it all the time because hosts are human and mess up sometimes.

Also just because someone says they visited unless you have proof of what they did there or what their alliance was. Doesn't clear them.
She didn't clarify that the host made a mistake - but either way I don't really care too much about that angle.

Now Zemmi, do you have a list of reads to provide for us?
Or any thoughts that can help us solve the game, who do you want to vote for?

Zemmi

GodMommie
She didn't clarify that the host made a mistake - but either way I don't really care too much about that angle.

Now Zemmi, do you have a list of reads to provide for us?
Or any thoughts that can help us solve the game, who do you want to vote for?
I'm pretty, content with what I have done so far. So, not really.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And well, no it doesn't clear them by default, but the point is Watson and Ratchet are most likely not aligned. Same with Kiku who soft CCd Ekko, but lacked the conviction to do so.

Sure, a scummate could claim that their mate went nowhere and that they are a tracker - but this wouldn't work since I know that she was in fact on Ratchet - so that means that they are not lying.

So Kiku and Watson are not aligned with Ratchet - IF he is scum.
I don't have solid proof of that any which way.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think this is the way to go

Vote Lynch Zemmi

I am conflicted about the Duel, who I want to win.

I doubt Yoho is scum with a duel, but I am also not sure if Ratchet is town.

Logic would dictate I vote for Yoho to win, but if Ratchet is town we have shot ourselves in the foot.
Choices.. oh choices

Zemmi

GodMommie

Vote Lynch Zemmi

Logic would dictate I vote for Yoho to win, but if Ratchet is town we have shot ourselves in the foot.
Choices.. oh choices
This just shows you haven't read very well.

Flower building a wagon against Ratchet already. What's the case against him btw? I'm confused like Kevin Hart.
I don't like the sudden vote and then unvote from Pot. Indicative of someone who tries to wash them hands to avoid suspicion.

Vote Lynch Pot
Naomi - lean town - she's fully involved in the game and evaluating the actions of others and possibly attempting to sway its outcome. I like that. She's improved.

Rachet - lean town - he is engaged in the game and shows willingness to discuss and analyze other players' moves. We both have some reservations towards Flower which I liked. Not entirely sure how you guys rammed up against him early.

LM - Lean Town - seems to make his evaluations based on tone and vibes and the promptness of specific actions in the game (such as Ratchet's wagon being built at #446 and #450). Additionally, he questions some players' intentions, such as Flower's forceful attack on Ratchet (#484).

Zemmi - my old mentor and introduced me to Mafia. Welcome back and nice to see you. I love how she tries to see some clarification and express her perspectives on various issues related to handling frustration and asserting roles (#361, #342). This is the classic Zem that can lead town to victory only if she keeps herself active in the game. Fingers cross. She's town in my book.

Mango - Town. I don't need to expound further but this is not he's scum game.

Udell - lean town - he actually demonstrates a high level of interaction and good thread play. Wary about how thoughtful his posts are but his reads could be valuable in this game.

Pot - like I said, I don't like his sudden vote and unvote for no reason against Ratchet. Scum in my book.

Reloaded Lean Scum - Had an iso, his posts appear to be brief and lacking in significant substance. Many of his entries consist of single-word replies or basic statements that do not offer much insight into ongoing game dynamics.

Polar Bear - lean town for now - haven't played with him but overall, though some posts are short and lack substance, I think he's trying to push the game forward.

Worst - lean scum - probably living by his name. Worst posts so far.

Flower - Scum seems to be obsessed with gaining support for the execution of Ratchet by highlighting their previous untrustworthy behaviour. Furthermore, seems to me that she's actively seeking wagon based on baseless accusation against Ratchet

The rest - low posters. Null for now. Need to see more from them.
Jaguar - seems a bit defensive right there and cherry-picking. Lean scum
Did in fact leave reads

Worst

Custom title
Gambit have any legacy reads?
Yes let me grab them for you :seriously:

Already tell them names.
Flower - my reservation is her claim but I don't like her posts. Not a single one of them.
Pot - barely even recognise him play. Lurking scums is what he does. Also lowkey pocketing.
Kiku - no interest in the game
Worst - worst posts so far lololol

Potentially scums based on their activity and contribution to the game
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

50/50
Ripped Cal but I would not mind him hung tho

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil
Reloaded
Mango

Aight let's turn the boat around. Kiku, Flower, Cal? Pick.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Gambit have any legacy reads?
Already tell them names.
Flower - my reservation is her claim but I don't like her posts. Not a single one of them.
Pot - barely even recognise him play. Lurking scums is what he does. Also lowkey pocketing.
Kiku - no interest in the game
Worst - worst posts so far lololol

Potentially scums based on their activity and contribution to the game
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

50/50
Ripped Cal but I would not mind him hung tho

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil
Reloaded
Mango

Aight let's turn the boat around. Kiku, Flower, Cal? Pick.
He also misread Ekko as Town.

If you want to speculate that Gambit wasn't town then we have to rethink who killed who.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But right, you would assume Ultra was killed by Mafia here right, then who would kill Gambit and why is he Janitored, right.

Is it an SK that can janitor, or is it Mafia with +1 killpower?

There hasn't been anyone claiming the kill on either one, so I doubt it is town.

And if this was a +1 mafia KP, is there a Serial in the game?
If there is then any of the blocked people are a suspect - I believe Worst and Red Night, or Naomi, I'm not sure which way that interaction went. HAve to look back

Worst

Custom title

Vote Lynch Zemmi

Choices.. oh choices
Oh my!!!

Looks like we have found a severe case of scum here!

I suggest you 10 pills of Vote Lynch Zemmi

Let's go comrade Mango!!

Status
Not open for further replies.