What series are you watching ?

@Jew D. Boy after what seemed like eons, NIP decided to continue watching IASIP, making everybody that doubted that was going to happen look like a bitch!

Season 14 is a wrap! My opinion:
It's a very mixed bag - a lot of good stuff, a lot of mediocre scenes and jokes. Some stuff was way to meta for my taste (like the season finale).

My favorite episodes:
- The Gang Gets Romantic
- The Gang Texts
- The Janitor Always Mops Twice (some scenes were too on the nose, but overall very enjoyable)

Off to season 15, where I hope Mac will have more facial expressions than "raised eyebrows and pouty lips" and Kaitlin Olson will lay off the botox/facelift combo for a bit.

@Jew D. Boy after what seemed like eons, NIP decided to continue watching IASIP, making everybody that doubted that was going to happen look like a bitch!

Season 14 is a wrap! My opinion:
It's a very mixed bag - a lot of good stuff, a lot of mediocre scenes and jokes. Some stuff was way to meta for my taste (like the season finale).

My favorite episodes:
- The Gang Gets Romantic
- The Gang Texts
- The Janitor Always Mops Twice (some scenes were too on the nose, but overall very enjoyable)

Off to season 15, where I hope Mac will have more facial expressions than "raised eyebrows and pouty lips" and Kaitlin Olson will lay off the botox/facelift combo for a bit.
Recent Sunny needs to figure out what to do with Mac. He came out of the closet, but he lost other aspects of his personality. What happened to project bad ass?