What series are you watching ?

@Jew D. Boy the kid actors for The Mick were really talented! The kid who played Chip really stood out to me. He nailed a pretentious, know-it-all 13 year old boy. His high pitched screams always made me laugh.

Kaitlin Olson is super talented. Dee’s my favorite character because she pairs with every character brilliantly, or she can run around like a feral animal and still be amazing! That’s probably why I loved The Mick so much!

Season 13 is a dud, low point for the series from start to finish…but I promise it’s all worth sticking around for, the Time’s Up and bathroom episodes are vintage Sunny even if the rest feel like bombs. 14 is a lot better, 15 is all right, and 16 is easily their best work in years, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel :neesama:
Post automatically merged:

Read it again, buddy :ultimoji:
For somereason I read through and thought it said your favorites... I do agree some of later season episodes arent that great. Wasnt the biggest fan of their "Ireland Trip"

It's my firstbwatch through so I'm unfamiliar with everything past Season 13 Episode 2.

But having said that, I already mentioned that there was a noticable switch that came with the HD cameras. And judging from the first two episodes of 13, it seems there will be a lot more cameos going forward. And honestly, I'm not such a big fan of one episode-one cameo.

In Episode 1 of Season 13 Mindy Kaling had a guest role and I found her painfully uncharismatic.
Season 13 Watch Episode 4 by far best episode of season and season 6 is solid

Side note one of the most underrated episode is Season 9 episode 3 the hidden message of what they are making fun of is amazing and they did it so well

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy Sooo, I just finished Season 13...

The less said the better.
I know, dude…the seasons after it are noticeably better (especially the newest one), but this one was such a bummer without Dennis in half of the episodes, this show just doesn’t work without all five members of the Gang showing out for the whole thing. The only reason to give this season any smoke is The Dance, which I love and think is a creative and physical triumph…it just belongs in a different show, the tonal dissonance makes it hard to enjoy on its own merit :neesama:

I know, dude…the seasons after it are noticeably better (especially the newest one), but this one was such a bummer without Dennis in half of the episodes, this show just doesn’t work without all five members of the Gang showing out for the whole thing. The only reason to give this season any smoke is The Dance, which I love and think is a creative and physical triumph…it just belongs in a different show, the tonal dissonance makes it hard to enjoy on its own merit :neesama:
Right on! It really feels like Rob (or the whole team) wanted to prove something to someone with not just the dance number but Mac's whole journey. I know the show itself joked about it in the Mac Finds His Pride episode, but imo the focus they were aiming for was from audiences that are into character journeys and not just the sitcom formula.

Anyway, to re-sunny a bit - a milkstake to go, please.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Peaky Blinders, it's really amazing, I've just finished the second season.
I've been meaning to get on that too! Random memes, edits and random clips are selling it to me extremely hard now lmao. It does look like a great, compelling, gritty, hard hitting etc show!

Has anyone seen High Rise Invasion? On Netflix? Concept is pretty unique and cool, I'm finding the writing a little iffy and also cringy to begin with but the concept really appeals to me, the animation, voice acting and even music seem to be decent and its only 12 episodes so it can easily be binged and finished ofc.

I like the secondary female character who appeared so far, Mayu I think her nickname was, visually she reminds me of Tanya The Evil but older mixed with that one blonde MC girl from Burn the Witch, I forgot their names lol.

I've got Peaky Blinders queued up as mentioned, along with continuing and actually finishing Avatar TLA, watching Legend of Korra, Alice in Borderland, rewatching Batman The Animated Series and the Justice League animated series too (although Netflix doesnt have JL Unlimited for some reason?)

Trying to remember what else I've got queued up, some other series, I'll mentioned them when I remember lol. I've been procastinating hard on the Bleach TYBW anime, I need to watch that properly too.

I got the Trigun Badlands Rumble DVD and a FMA animated movie called Sacred Star of Milos which I didn't know about somehow either lmao. I need to check out the Yu Yu Hakusho live action too but I'm extremely disappointed on how they handled Toguro with that from what I've heard but I won't elaborate due to spoilers ofc.

I'm aching for Snowpiercer to get Season 4 actually released, it sounds very promising from some cast interviews and I'd love to see the story actually wrapped up but I fear it could get milked for way too many seasons and thus stagnate or even decline pretty hard then like some certain other shows did.

Also aching for the 2nd half of Season 2 of Invincible, the first 4 episodes were really something else and got me right back into the series. May as well follow the comics at this point with all the waiting too lmao.

Also desperate for Record of Ragnarok to get a Season 3 too somehow, sigh. I may rewatch the 1st two seasons too. Such a fun and simple show yet so compelling too.

Finally, I can't wait for Arcane Season 2 this year! God I hope it releases on time and it all goes well and turns out great, Arcane so DESERVES to succeed and thus prosper!

My watch list is massive and I got Death Parade queued up for a rewatch along with FMA and Trigun. I wanna check out the new Shaman King anime but the dub did not seem that good this time imo, but I'll see. I'll try it subbed and dubbed to see which is better.

Last edited: