One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Point is, a bandage is no big deal. If Revs even couldn't even land a significant hit, then they are total trash!

Hell, Luffy's elephant gun put a small bruse on Fujitora in Dressrosa!
Besides, Sabo has flames, so for him to not even be able to make marks on Fuji will mean literally that he's not worthy of that fruit at all
Bandaged means you are really hurt
My point is Fuji and GB arent close to Akainu.
They are close to Kizaru and Kuzan maybe but not Akainu!
Akainu and sits with emperors: kaido BM
Kuzan Kizaru are slightly below Shanks Teach
Fuji GB are definitely below emperors and logi admirals

K

Kuroshika

Bandaged means you are really hurt
My point is Fuji and GB arent close to Akainu.
They are close to Kizaru and Kuzan maybe but not Akainu!
Akainu and sits with emperors: kaido BM
Kuzan Kizaru are slightly below Shanks Teach
Fuji GB are definitely below emperors and logi admirals
Yo shanks got bigger wounds from pre df fodder teach

And they werent even sure about Marco and co being able.
Of course they weren't sure and of course, Marco and Co were demolished by BB but that's the thing: The Gorosei acknowledged Marco's strength and thought about the possibility that he could stop BB.

Where did they mention King or Katakuri? Katakuri has hype and strength, I definitely do not deny this at all (Rayleigh hyped him after all) but his hype and portrayal isn't enough to put him above Marco.

Reminder Teach a year ago wasnt even as strong as now... current teach is still below BM Kaido .
So? BB had two of the most powerful DFs; one which completely nullify other DF powers and another one which has incredible AP.
MF BB was already a huge monster, give him a year in which he can train his own haki or DFs and he can easily reach top tier lv as well.

In fact, Marco was BB's hypetool, after BB defeated Marco he was the NEXT YONKO! Not a fake "fifth emperor" like Luffy lol.

Marco has no top tier hak
Who the fuck says that? Are you Oda Noodle Senpai?

"His df is too important" in what? Lol he has a special zoan while kata has special paramecia...
He has a mystical zoan, he is the phoenix... This is definitely more special than Katakuri's DF, especially since Marco is the only dude who can use regen on haki attacks.

He lacks CoC and top tier haki... does he even have awakening?
1. How do you know that? When did the manga say that Marco lacks CoC?
2. Read above.
3. Most likely; Katakuri already made it clear that having awakening is obvious for characters on his caliber.

You can never make a case for Marco being above katakuri!
If Marco is above Oden, I can definitely make a case out of this.

If you say "he held his ground vs admirals" "blew an admiral) even Zoro DR Luffy Law Doffy could do that
He hold his own against one of the logia trio, though.
And no, I didn't think about this clash to use as an argument. Marco has enough portrayal which puts him extremely high and with the recent spoilers, it even hypes him more.

Yet we kn5o they get trashed by Cracker .
DD doesn't lose to Cracker. If he uses his awakening efficiently, he can outclass Cracker in AOE and thus beats him.

Last chapter page, thanks one more time to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Sengoku dropping some knowledge and history lessons to Akainu hahaha

"Sengoku: There’re other pirates, who later became famous, that originated from “Rocks” Pirates... “Golden Lion”, “Silver Axe”, “Captain John”, “xx”(I can’t see the last one clearly"

Also, if that quote is true, then would Oda actually introduce those other characters "Silver Axe" and "Captain John" ...etc???? That would be awesome!

I feel, Oda can reintroduce Rocks captain and he has those infamous characters as his commanders! And then he would have a group as strong as a Yonko since he will not be by himself. And then, We will have a TRIPLE YONKO alliance! (Rocks + BMP + Beast Pirates)
That shit would be fire!

In return, we will have on the other side:
1- SH BIG Alliance (Including Wano People)
2- Navy
3- MAYBE Revo / Or Shichibukai

Some may wonder how can Rev work with Navy. I think they may do that if they see the bigger picture, where they priorotize who's more threat to the world as of now!

it seems Sakazuki knows nothing even he doesn't know what happen to Oden and Sengeko like wise i think Garp was the one who told them it is obvious sword is related to Garp
he's possibly a founding member considering how long he's been in the marines. willing to bet that he realized from his (presumable) one-time tag-team with roger that a group like sword was necessary bc the marines' traditional approaches to justice weren't always for the greater good of the world; sometimes you just gotta work with pirates (like the current sword members might have to work with Luffy before Kaido x BM take over the world), and things like allegiance only really matter on paper

kinda means sword could possibly be like the white lotus in A:TLA and not just the marine-equivalent of/answer to the WG's cipher pol, particularly CP Aigis (shield) 0

Status
Not open for further replies.