[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
Should i clap for you @Reborn. We know you are playing with an alt.

Look fishy with that claim . Did your scum buddies told you to say that in the QT ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I know what you're getting at but you're wrong on it what you said. What town does with a miller is a different story then should a miller claim or not. If I sat and said nothing the cop targets someone unneeded and can go elsewhere instead.

That's the vigs call or towns lynch vote call. If you want to shoot me/lynch me that's up to you. I'm a town miller and its better to get it out in the open then wait till I've been investigated to reveal and fight a losing battle.
Agree here it is better to tell it now than to wait to be find guilty to talk. Because nobody would believe you if you do that

Regardless of if Wolf is a experienced player. I won´t scumread him for this though i like to think even experienced players would prefer claiming more townlike ablities.

So your passive is saying sniff at the end of every post lmao. Glad it's not me.

Is there any way that you can prove that you are town?

I like that you stepped forward immediately and revealed that, but I can't put it past an experienced player like you to come up with a good strategy like that.
Not sure, I gave the fluff behind why I'm a miller because of who my character is. There really isn't anything else that can be given to prove I'm town just that it allows town to act on information and plan accordingly.

Heh krog is a very experienced player. He is no newbie.

He knows how to joust in this game. And on the other hand, his claim cannot free him.

I think it holds no wisdom to claim something that won't give Town any benefit.
It does, it frees the cop from checking me and allows them to check others instead. Removes 1 player from the cops pool of possible targets. That in itself is a benefit.

It does, it frees the cop from checking me and allows them to check others instead. Removes 1 player from the cops pool of possible targets. That in itself is a benefit.
Are you really failing to understand that what you are saying implies that Cop will have to blind trust you? :)

Should i clap for you @Reborn. We know you are playing with an alt.

Look fishy with that claim . Did your scum buddies told you to say that in the QT ?
I really don't get this Reborn joke anymore, why did this alt stuff happen? am I missing something.

Nope, I would have told my scum buddies to do it themselves because all it does is shine a spotlight on them. It's counter productive. Also it gives town a quick easy lynch or vig shot should they so decide. What it also does is free up the cop to check others.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's suspicious to me.

I know that if I accepted your invite Light would be waiting behind the trash can to jump on me.

sniff...
Lmao. I doubt it.

Is everyone just saying sniff or is it just a passive.

And I think we should at least trust Krog for a bit as he's claimed this ealry. I don't feel as he's bsing the passive.

Howver if we're on a roll with lynching only townies, we should consider lynching him after the first few phases. Unless you have a good active? @krogothwolf
You don't have to claim that tho

Are you really failing to understand that what you are saying implies that Cop will have to blind trust you? :)
No, I'm saying the cop knows not to investigate me because he knows the results he would get. What town does with the info is a different story. Vig shoot me, town lynch me, whatever.

Cop on the other hands KNOWS it doesn't need to investigate me because it will see me as suspicious. This has nothing to do with cop trusting me as town just knowing I'm suspicious meaning its a wasted action on me.

"Hey guys I investigated the miller claim and got suspicious! who knew"

wasted cop action.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sup people. Never heard of Warrior cats but I'm up for some fun.

20 min and already 4 pages :ihaha:
Mhm. Shanks backstabbing his Navy Friends signature.

I feel like this is the foreshadowing of what you will do to us in the future.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Not sure, I gave the fluff behind why I'm a miller because of who my character is. There really isn't anything else that can be given to prove I'm town just that it allows town to act on information and plan accordingly.
I see. As I said I like that you revealed that immediately. It basically casts a light on you and I don't think scum would do that. I am not going to townclear you immediately just because of that and you being a great player, but I am not gonna push you early on.

Tough words for a guy who secretly eat catnip with @Marimo_420 if no one else is looking.
I don't mind jokes early on, it's cool, but later on we have to get more serious.

F

Fallen Prince

Wolf claiming his role can still be fake move. Considering the Game mechanics has element of rpg . We should weigh carefully at wolf's open claim !

I see. As I said I like that you revealed that immediately. It basically casts a light on you and I don't think scum would do that. I am not going to townclear you immediately just because of that and you being a great player, but I am not gonna push you early on.

I don't mind jokes early on, it's cool, but later on we have to get more serious.
The point of this isn't to town clear me. Its to give info to town/cop that allows them to act on it. saying "trust me I'm town" in mafia with anything on Day 1 isn't really worth anything.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There doesn’t seem to be much point in claiming a role before any suspicion has been cast your way...why did you feel it was pertinent to go so quick, @krogothwolf?
Post automatically merged:

Garfield, Tom, I guess there are two or three more...
Because if a cop or someone else find him guilty and he claims like he did nobody would believe him. Claiming early seems better

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff seeing that in past game there is a passive of mafia that always appear innocent to Investigator/Cop, I think Krogothwolf's claim could be true but I have never seen ability that townie would appear guilty to Cop/Investigator

Status
Not open for further replies.