[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?
Post automatically merged:

Why did you post this like 3 times lmao?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Why do you always have to do this? :whitepress:

Are you joking right now, is your internet off or what?

The only other thing I can think of is that someone is forcing you to do this.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Why do you always have to do this? :whitepress:

Are you joking right now, is your internet off or what?

The only other thing I can think of is that someone is forcing you to do this.
I donโ€™t know, I feel like TAC has been playing weird for a townie the last couple of games...maybe heโ€™s third party and wants to get lynched first, I donโ€™t know why else he does this stuff.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I donโ€™t know, I feel like TAC has been playing weird for a townie the last couple of games...maybe heโ€™s third party and wants to get lynched first, I donโ€™t know why else he does this stuff.
I hope he's just joking.

what if he is doing this because of his role?
Why now though?

To me it looks like someone is forcing him to do it to either incriminate Krog or TAC.

:goatasure:

I have seen players act weird on purpose for their role before but not this way so thinking he is more along the lines of a fluffy townie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
You may be, true, but that doesnโ€™t explain or excuse your gameplay. Iโ€™m willing not to jump to conclusions so early on, but itโ€™s a weird opening salvo.
Oh, I was just having fun and I donโ€™t really want anyone to focus too much on that. Itโ€™ll detract from actual scum hunting and slips made by players in the early phases. Likewise I feel like scum can use my spam as a means to push me or to side against me for potential Town cred. Again, itโ€™s my being silly. We need to look else where for hints towards are dubious enemies. That said,So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?

Status
Not open for further replies.