[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be, true, but that doesn’t explain or excuse your gameplay. I’m willing not to jump to conclusions so early on, but it’s a weird opening salvo.
Reverse logic on day abilities usages?

Unless someone casted a day ability on him such behaviour is self induced

If day abilities aren't possible it is either a way to enroll town points or a simple innocuous joke-mind game

Oh, I was just having fun and I don’t really want anyone to focus too much on that. It’ll detract from actual scum hunting and slips made by players in the early phases. Likewise I feel like scum can use my spam as a means to push me or to side against me for potential Town cred. Again, it’s my being silly. We need to look else where for hints towards are dubious enemies. That said,So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?
Allright i may not read you as scum or anti town so far but this is still getting annoying. gioglo

N

NeutralWatcher

Oh, I was just having fun and I don’t really want anyone to focus too much on that. It’ll detract from actual scum hunting and slips made by players in the early phases. Likewise I feel like scum can use my spam as a means to push me or to side against me for potential Town cred. Again, it’s my being silly. We need to look else where for hints towards are dubious enemies. That said,So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?
Sniff If Krogothwolf is mafia, I think it's too risky for him to claim like this since it draws attention to himself. He could have just lurked or post at EOD.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No one yet. Though Jew trying to theory craft me as indie or scum of fire harmless spam has my attention.
Post automatically merged:

Off of harmless spam****
I was gonna say, “fire” is a bit strong, it wasn’t THAT funny...

Also, I was just pointing out that your behavior was a little shifty, not like I’m the only one who thought that. I have no theories or motives an hour in.

I was gonna say, “fire” is a bit strong, it wasn’t THAT funny...

Also, I was just pointing out that your behavior was a little shifty, not like I’m the only one who thought that. I have no theories or motives an hour in.
Don´t have any true reads yet either. I guess Wolf looks kinda townie for claiming miller so early when a scum would probably do it later or not claim such a thing at all but my townread on him is not that strong at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.