Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'd be shocked if Joe Biden wins the election lol. Yesterday he proposed "Trans people visibility day" on Easter Sunday. Easter Sunday is the 2nd biggest Christian holiday(resurrection day). Of course conservative Christians are pissed and they make up a significant portion of voters(Ronald Reagan and Trump made sure to secure their vote for this reason). Their plenty of anti-trump and democrat Christians as well.

I'd be shocked if Joe Biden wins the election lol. Yesterday he proposed "Trans people visibility day" on Easter Sunday. Easter Sunday is the 2nd biggest Christian holiday(resurrection day). Of course conservative Christians are pissed and they make up a significant portion of voters(Ronald Reagan and Trump made sure to secure their vote for this reason). Their plenty of anti-trump and democrat Christians as well.
Dude, trans visibility day has been a thing for years…

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Dude, trans visibility day has been a thing for years…
It has. What I'm talking about is making it a thing so close to a Christian holiday, and announcing it on Easter Sunday which would only piss of conservative christians. The lack of tact in such an important year is baffling to me. Society ain't gonna smoothly change simply by announcing something to their faces

Highly doubt anyone cares about this in a few weeks

Zemmi

GodMommie
It has. What I'm talking about is making it a thing so close to a Christian holiday, and announcing it on Easter Sunday which would only piss of conservative christians. The lack of tact in such an important year is baffling to me. Society ain't gonna smoothly change simply by announcing something to their faces
I think what you are trying to say. Is it just a horrible move politically for someone trying to get elected?
Post automatically merged:

Highly doubt anyone cares about this in a few weeks
I agree with this too. Because by then I'm sure Joe Biden will announce he talked to another dead person. :choppawhat:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If you’re a Christian and you vote for Trump you’re probably drowning on the kool aid
Trump himself isn't even a Christian lol(me neither). But he suddenly became a Christian during his first campaign to secure their votes. Conservatives christians are to Republicans what illegal immigrants and minorities are to democrats.

H

Herrera95

Maybe they don't vote for Trump but simply doesn't vote instead?
Post automatically merged:

Link?
At this point there's no way this is not orchestrated to make Trump win the election.
Now Republicans and Democrats have an agreement of will run the country for the next 4 years?

Guess I’m just too stupid to understand it
No, maybe you just don't have the element for that. I already gave you a way to understand them:

If you want to understand this sentence, you need first to watch this video:

And if you want a more concrete example of cultural capital, you can also watch this video :

Forgot what his opinions are but I remember they are cringe
Basically new atheism. Militant atheism, explaining that atheism is the best way to see the world. But that's actually just a way to sh*t on islam. I was like that once.

Trans people visibility day
Trans visibility day has always been on March 31th, this isn't news

And even if that was the case. Being trans should not be seen as a way to neglect christian faith. You can perfectly be trans and be christian.