a few more chararismatic personnalities
You mean good speakers ? I mean, there is a journalist in Blast who is so slow and depressive that it's impossible to watch. I have sadly already stopped some videos because of this guy. But the other people working for them are pretty cool and quite young.

You mean good speakers ? I mean, there is a journalist in Blast who is so slow and depressive that it's impossible to watch. I have sadly already stopped some videos because of this guy. But the other people working for them are pretty cool and quite young.
I think we need more people like Usul and Lumi or even Salome, what I shared what very cool on the subject, but the journalists were not relaxed and we can feel that. They need a little more "peps" like we say in french

New atheist shit on Christianity too you know lmao
Yes I know. I promoted their ideology as I come from the French side of the new atheist movement.

What I'm saying is that:
- New atheism don't take into account the sociological impact that the bashing of islam has against believer in our current historical context
- New atheism, that started has a form of reject of all religion has derived into a lot of toxic belief system and behaviors (the non equivalence of the attack between Islam and other religions, scientism, eugenism, transphobia, racism etc.)

Yes I know. I promoted their ideology as I come from the French side of the new atheist movement.

What I'm saying is that:
- New atheism don't take into account the sociological impact that the bashing of islam has against believer in our current historical context
- New atheism, that started has a form of reject of all religion has derived into a lot of toxic belief system and behaviors (the non equivalence of the attack between Islam and other religions, scientism, eugenism, transphobia, racism etc.)
Nobody cares about new atheism until islam started getting shit thrown at them. If Christianity can be criticized so should Islam, and if you were fine with the toxic criticisms of christians why stop at islam?

Also I have never heard a new atheist use eugenics, and tf do trans people have to do with atheism and religion?

I hate passport bros. These guys are so racist and sexist.

like what even is this?

“filipinas are always happy”

The fuck they are. The poor in the Philippines literally need to get their food from garbage cans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagpag

These people act like Filipinas are this exotic and novel brand of human, as opposed to normal people who just live in some islands off Asia.
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s one thing to enjoy a culture and want to be part of one. I think I’m kinda like that with Judaism. Might even want to move to NYC when I intend to get married.

But these people just seem to fetishize women in other countries and wish to move their so they can use the USD to engage in sexual colonialism.

Nobody cares about new atheism until islam started getting shit thrown at them. If Christianity can be criticized so should Islam, and if you were fine with the toxic criticisms of christians why stop at islam?
Which is wrong. Actually the position of new atheism on eugenism and transphobia is what put a light on their toxic ideology.

If Christianity can be criticized so should Islam, and if you were fine with the toxic criticisms of christians why stop at islam?
You can criticize Islam. But there are ways to do it, and no. In the current political and social context, you CAN'T criticize Islam the same as other religion. Simply because in the west, Muslim are under systemic oppression. So by attacking their faith without restrain, you are therefore adding loads to an already existing oppression.

You need to understand the relationship of domination before you start attacking anything and anyone

For example, you can't attack far rightist who work in the factory everyday and don't have the time or the ressources to educate themself and a far rightist who is a billionaire.

That's the same with Muslim and Christians. The first are under oppression in the west, the second are not.

So we should not treat them the same way.

But that's not even the problem here. Not only New atheist are not treating Islam the same way, but they are FOCUSING negatively on Islam (and therefore muslim, by attacking the construction of mosquee). This is therefore not rationnal AT ALL. And plainly racist.

Also I have never heard a new atheist use eugenics, and tf do trans people have to do with atheism and religion?
I won't have this convo again. Search "eugenism and Dawkins" "Terf or transphobia and dawkins" and you will have your answers.

But these people just seem to fetishize women in other countries and wish to move their so they can use the USD to engage in sexual colonialism.
There is the same process in Europe in between far rightist and incels and Eastern countries . They think women there will be more submissive (when its actually not the case)

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

It's actually perfectly fine to poke fun at Christianity, but every other religion is frowned upon...for whatever reason....

Which is wrong. Actually the position of new atheism on eugenism and transphobia is what put a light on their toxic ideology.

You can criticize Islam. But there are ways to do it, and no. In the current political and social context, you CAN'T criticize Islam the same as other religion. Simply because in the west, Muslim are under systemic oppression. So by attacking their faith without restrain, you are therefore adding loads to an already existing oppression.

You need to understand the relationship of domination before you start attacking anything and anyone

For example, you can't attack far rightist who work in the factory everyday and don't have the time or the ressources to educate themself and a far rightist who is a billionaire.

That's the same with Muslim and Christians. The first are under oppression in the west, the second are not.

So we should not treat them the same way.

But that's not even the problem here. Not only New atheist are not treating Islam the same way, but they are FOCUSING negatively on Islam (and therefore muslim, by attacking the construction of mosquee). This is therefore not rationnal AT ALL. And plainly racist.

I won't have this convo again. Search "eugenism and Dawkins" "Terf or transphobia and dawkins" and you will have your answers.

There is the same process in Europe in between far rightist and incels and Eastern countries . They think women there will be more submissive (when its actually not the case)
They will be more submissive, or because that’s necessarily what they want, but because they are poor and their best option is to glaze the dick of a wealthy western man.

it’s a toxic dynamic that creates an opportunity for abuse.

It's actually perfectly fine to poke fun at Christianity, but every other religion is frowned upon...for whatever reason....
For good reason. In the west christiannity is hegemonic. Islam or Judaism is not. And both Muslim and Jews are under forms of oppression in society of the west, not Christians.

it’s a toxic dynamic that creates an opportunity for abuse.
Indeed.

LMAO how is Richard Dawkins endorsing eugenics?

https://bioedge.org/enhancement/eugenics/twitter-piles-on-richard-dawkins-over-eugenics-tweet/

You do realize he's right? We can in theory select out of certain genetic factors we have by breeding, or messing with our genetic code. That is the basis of eugenics. It's selective breeding.

For good reason. In the west christiannity is hegemonic. Islam or Judaism is not. And both Muslim and Jews are under forms of oppression in society of the west, not Christians.
God oppression olympics is so stupid, specially considering most muslims are anti western values and jews are on average more financially stable than the average population.

Not only that but a ton of christians are being murdered by groups like boko haram and isis yet here we are still shitting on them

You do realize he's right?
I'm sorry what ?

:snoopy:

Nobody is denying that Eugenism is possible mate lol, what we are debatting here is Dawnkins explaining stuff like this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-ouch-28879659

Which is literally what eugenism is. And why its problematic.

God oppression olympics is so stupid
For those who don't understand it, yes.

specially considering most muslims are anti western values and jews are on average more financially stable than the average population.
Racist and antisemitic stereotypes much ?

Not only that but a ton of christians are being murdered by groups like boko haram and isis yet here we are still shitting on them
In the west ? We are talking about the west here. Stay focused.

But that's not even the problem here. Not only New atheist are not treating Islam the same way, but they are FOCUSING negatively on Islam (and therefore muslim, by attacking the construction of mosquee). This is therefore not rationnal AT ALL. And plainly racist
I wonder if strict public followers of world religions will ever be cancelled for abusive speech against minority religions.

I'm sorry what ?

:snoopy:

Nobody is denying that Eugenism is possible mate lol, what we are debatting here is Dawnkins explaining stuff like this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-ouch-28879659
If Aborting fetuses with Down syndrome is eugenics so is doctors recommending parents to abort children with severe mutations.

Which is literally what eugenism is. And why it’s problematic.
If that’s eugenics then it’s based. If you’re pro choice then you should understand that fetus’s are not person, and a fetus detected with a severe mutation or illness should probably aborted. Whether people with Down syndrome count in that bucket is a philosophical question of its own. But his premise is on point

Racist and antisemitic stereotypes much ?
Lmao is racist to say that fundamental Islam is anti western values? Is anti semitic to say that Jewish people are on average more financially well off than the average American?

I’m literally giving you the truth. For a guy who talks about science you sure like to ignore it when it goes against your narrative

In the west ? We are talking about the west here. Stay focused.
Here is where the oppression Olympics fall apart, more Christians are murdered around the world than those minorities in the west. Yet nobody gives a fuck and shits on Christianity all the time. Islam is also the most popular religion in the world, so clearly they’re not an oppressed minority world wide