Break Week Zoros soft spot for Women...

▪︎ Before some of you go on a rant i wanted to mention that Zoros behaviour towards women CANT be compared to Sanjis!

- If a Female Opponnent really leaves Zoro no choice he will injure her to the bare minimum that its enough to knock her down or beat her trough fear like vs Monet.

https://flic.kr/p/2pGRzZd
▪︎ For example This Panel indicated that even Zoro found it waay to brutal to treat a Women like this...

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SANJI AND ZORO IS:

1. Zoro will try his lvl best to avoid injuring a Female Opponent but if she leaves him no Choice he will try to beat her with minimum Damage possible

2. Sanji cant do anything to beat a female Opponent.

Indeed.

Even at the start of the series, he fought and beat Tashigi in Loguetown but didn't injure her, and all this "it's because I'm a woman" was explicitly mentioned.

The woman she's injured the most is Miss Monday and he only made her pass out rather than cut her up.

Sanji, however, would have simply lost to the them all.

The soft spot makes no sense still since Zoro basically told Kuina he doesn’t care that she’s a woman and that he wants to beat her regardless.

No it’s not like Sanji who physically can’t hurt women, Zoros is a conscious choice to hold himself back from doing so

It’s a real weird part of his character I don’t get why Oda added.

The soft spot makes no sense still since Zoro basically told Kuina he doesn’t care that she’s a woman and that he wants to beat her regardless.

No it’s not like Sanji who physically can’t hurt women, Zoros is a conscious choice to hold himself back from doing so

Because men beating women senselessly is kinda tasteless for an MC

More than likely he changed his mind when she went tumbling down a flight of stairs and died.

I guess it’s just real weird for the character because of kuina
Pretty sure CL⁶Oda sees this as character development
Post automatically merged:

▪︎ Before some of you go on a rant i wanted to mention that Zoros behaviour towards women CANT be compared to Sanjis!

- If a Female Opponnent really leaves Zoro no choice he will injure her to the bare minimum that its enough to knock her down or beat her trough fear like vs Monet.

https://flic.kr/p/2pGRzZd
▪︎ For example This Panel indicated that even Zoro found it waay to brutal to treat a Women like this...

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SANJI AND ZORO IS:

1. Zoro will try his lvl best to avoid injuring a Female Opponent but if she leaves him no Choice he will try to beat her with minimum Damage possible

2. Sanji cant do anything to beat a female Opponent.
Both are confirmed sexists

H

Herrera95

To be honest Oda treats very poorly how Zoro and Sanji have women issues.

Zoro flashback let clear that he doesn't seem women as inferior. So we could only assume Sanji influenced him into being soft towards women. We can approve that by their first fight at Arlong Park when Zoro try to attack Nami and Sanji protects her. So it is very unclear why Zoro said that thing about Robin and why Monet thought he wouldn't hurt her.

Sanji is a gentleman so he will never hurt a woman although it make no sense for him to block Big Mom like that with Luffy and also why he never says shit when someone hits other ladies like Luffy going G4 to punch Big Mom. But being a pervert means you are not a gentleman so Sanji got decharacterizate because he needs to have a gag.

He represents the Japanese among the crew right? And for Japanese women are inferior to men are they not? It's only consequent for his behavior (regardless of his first rival and love Kuina).

Apart from Meme who was far away from a regular woman (when she played her part in current time) there's no woman of significance in one piece. Same for tsuru as granny senior among marines

Other women in the show are almost always needy princesses that need help to be rescued by some men.