Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Ringoat :steef:
His commander killing stuff was so nice, wish we would have gotten more generals trying to do this stuff. Kinda makes you wish there was a superpowered assassin in the main cast so that we could have had them try doing it for once.
HSU are too « nice » to do those stuffs

Hara is picturing them as kinda noble in warfare

he won’t show that way

but Rinko was so goated
To be fair, Kyoukai did actually try it during that Zhao Hills Arc. She just failed miserably. :rolaugh:

Heki is pretty good
He's become a meme and people seem to underestimate him too much but he's better than your average general and only a couple years away from being able to match a weaker vassal of a gg or something
Hope Hara gives him a good opponent whether it's a Goatsuminhaku or Enkan or whatever and allow Heki to shine as a general instead of making him a meme by putting him against far more capable generals.

Heki is pretty good
He's become a meme and people seem to underestimate him too much but he's better than your average general and only a couple years away from being able to match a weaker vassal of a gg or something
Hope Hara gives him a good opponent whether it's a Goatsuminhaku or Enkan or whatever and allow Heki to shine as a general instead of making him a meme by putting him against far more capable generals.
Heki has the making of a "regular" Great General.

I want him to join the HSU if he survives Hango.

Heki has the making of a "regular" Great General.

I want him to join the HSU if he survives Hango.
I'd rather he comes and goes every few arc whether it's as a separate general or he's recruited as a vassal to another gg
He already has shown good leadership and bond with his troops so i'd rather he has a separate 10k or whatever army to himself rather than being another underling.

Last edited: