Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Kansaro vs Gen'U: Kansaro definitely wins. Gen'U is the weakest link among the Juuko.
I'm not sure man. Like yeah Kansaro is the strongest of Seika's vassals by portrayal and Gen'U is seemingly the weakest member of Juuko...but yeah I'm really not sure lol. Gen'U still was an ex Great General of a former state and part of the famous Juuko quartet. And while we didn't see much of the bloke, him one shotting a Wei General was used as the visual representation of Juuko's hype at the end of the chapter. Collapsing the Wei left flank.

He also had strong ass troops, really they didn't seem to be any weaker than Man'U's. Lol.

I don't know if there's much Kansaro could pull to take the W here.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm not sure man. Like yeah Kansaro is the strongest of Seika's vassals by portrayal and Gen'U is seemingly the weakest member of Juuko...but yeah I'm really not sure lol. Gen'U still was an ex Great General of a former state and part of the famous Juuko quartet. And while we didn't see much of the bloke, him one shotting a Wei General was used as the visual representation of Juuko's hype at the end of the chapter. Collapsing the Wei left flank.

He also had strong ass troops, really they didn't seem to be any weaker than Man'U's. Lol.

I don't know if there's much Kansaro could pull to take the W here.
1v1 Kansaro high diffs. In a war I agree, GenU probably wins.

Gen'U still was an ex Great General of a former state
Was he? I always thought the blud got sent by Chu capital to Juuko for reassurance.

Anyway, I think Heavenly Kings level generals can manage a state of their own.

Kyou'En and Akou used to be former generals of their small states before they were taken down by Renpa/Ousen respectively.

I don't believe Gen'U is anything above Heavenly Kings since HKs can be Great Generals have they not served under Renpa.

Gen'U one shotting a fodder Wei general is just meant to hype the Juuko guys up. Kansaro has better feats by one shotting two of Denrimi's goons.

Was he? I always thought the blud got sent by Chu capital to Juuko for reassurance.

Anyway, I think Heavenly Kings level generals can manage a state of their own.

Kyou'En and Akou used to be former generals of their small states before they were taken down by Renpa/Ousen respectively.

I don't believe Gen'U is anything above Heavenly Kings since HKs can be Great Generals have they not served under Renpa.

Gen'U one shotting a fodder Wei general is just meant to hype the Juuko guys up. Kansaro has better feats by one shotting two of Denrimi's goons.
I'll certainly wait before putting Kansaro at the same level of Akou or Kyouen as General.

That's a...really high bar Goat. Lol.

Kansaro vs Gen'U: Kansaro definitely wins. Gen'U is the weakest link among the Juuko
People should get off the Bumsaro hype train
What has he done to say he definitely wins?
All 4 of those guys got insane hype, how can you say he definitely beats one of them?
Gen' U got his hype and then proceeded to low diff one of GHM's vassals with zero effort, what anti feat does he have to not be able to handle this bum?
Sento'Un slays Ji Gag (not that hard even)
Gen' U spanks Kansaro
Strategist dude destroys the other one eyed 🤡

In overall abilities Juuko surpasses these clowns but the thing that might go against them is that it's 4 diffrent generals with different attitudes and egos that might not work together too well while Seika listens and acts according to Shibashou's orders.

Going with Juuko but Seika could pull it off if SBS shows impressive leadership, tactics or instincts.

I'll certainly wait before putting Kansaro at the same level of Akou or Kyouen as General.

That's a...really high bar Goat. Lol.
Kansaro and Akou are both the right hand mans of Six Great/Great Heavens respectively. I think it's fair to say that they're on the same level.

Kyou'En however, I don't have a strong impression for him since I have him as the weakest HK of Renpa so putting him at Gen'U level is fair in my opinion.
People should get off the Bumsaro hype train
What has he done to say he definitely wins?
All 4 of those guys got insane hype, how can you say he definitely beats one of them?
Gen' U got his hype and then proceeded to low diff one of GHM's vassals with zero effort, what anti feat does he have to not be able to handle this bum?
Sento'Un slays Ji Gag (not that hard even)
Gen' U spanks Kansaro
Strategist dude destroys the other one eyed 🤡

In overall abilities Juuko surpasses these clowns but the thing that might go against them is that it's 4 diffrent generals with different attitudes and egos that might not work together too well while Seika listens and acts according to Shibashou's orders.

Going with Juuko but Seika could pull it off if SBS shows impressive leadership, tactics or instincts.
And who said Kansaro can't do the same thing to the Wei fodder general lol?

Kansaro one shots two of Denrimi's goons who didn't get one tapped immediately by Jiaga. Wei fodder general that got slayed by Gen'U doesn't seem to be superior than Denrimi's goons.

Yes, Sento'Un > Jigaga. High diff.

Juko'Ou can beat Gakushou and Fuuon Armies but not before Kansaro beats Gen'U's ass up and supports Gakushou.

And who said Kansaro can't do the same thing to the Wei fodder general lol?

Kansaro one shots two of Denrimi's goons who didn't get one tapped immediately by Jiaga. Wei fodder general that got slayed by Gen'U doesn't seem to be superior than Denrimi's goons.

Yes, Sento'Un > Jigaga. High diff.

Juko'Ou can beat Gakushou and Fuuon Armies but not before Kansaro beats Gen'U's ass up and supports Gakushou.
Kansaro already showed his level and not a single dude on here was impressed
As a fighter he's good but he's below Ji Aga and Joke are you and no he didn't one shot Denrimi's dude, they clashed for a while even while that dude had a broken glaive he was hanging with him.
Gen' U didn't just slay that dude in a one v one either, he broke into his army and decimated it before cutting him in half while not having a single panel where he struggles.
We've seen Bumsaro's ceiling but not Gen'U's yet
This isn't even a duel so it's not that important but at the end of the day he is a great general with vastly more experience that Chu decided to keep and is roughly equal in abilities to the other four (him being below them is an assumption on your part) while his army got hype to be super impressive. His Peers bullied Qin's strongest general and embarrassed Wei's second best warrior + Tou's number 1 general so saying Kansaro beats this guy and then goes to help others beat their opponent is retarded.
Portrayal definitely benefits Gen'U.

Kansaro already showed his level and not a single dude on here was impressed
As a fighter he's good but he's below Ji Aga and Joke are you and no he didn't one shot Denrimi's dude, they clashed for a while even while that dude had a broken glaive he was hanging with him.
Gen' U didn't just slay that dude in a one v one either, he broke into his army and decimated it before cutting him in half while not having a single panel where he struggles.
We've seen Bumsaro's ceiling but not Gen'U's yet
This isn't even a duel so it's not that important but at the end of the day he is a great general with vastly more experience that Chu decided to keep and is roughly equal in abilities to the other four (him being below them is an assumption on your part) while his army got hype to be super impressive. His Peers bullied Qin's strongest general and embarrassed Wei's second best warrior + Tou's number 1 general so saying Kansaro beats this guy and then goes to help others beat their opponent is retarded.
Portrayal definitely benefits Gen'U.
Juuko guys are bums (except Sento'Un).

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Juuko guys are bums (except Sento'Un).
Gen U did neg that one Wei general. Negging Generals is a pretty good indicator that you yourself are GG level. Rinko negged Eibei for example and Eibei was one of Mougou’s generals.

Juukou Ou didn’t do a damn thing lol but he’s generally probably on the same overall level as the rest of the Juukou gang. Which is around that Heavenly King level. Even if we don’t take cheapshots at Seika it’s hard for me to picture the Seika generals at that level. I’d put the Seika generals around the Batei tier as generals, IE Rokuomi < Batei ~ Seika gang < Heavenly Kings (the BattleAxe Bros will reign supreme one day).

Yeah I think that’s probably the most fair place to put them unless Kansaro shows something truly crazy. I don’t think he and Gakushou have shown everything they have which could upscale the rest of them.

Negging Generals is a pretty good indicator that you yourself are GG level.

Come on bruv.
I’d put the Seika generals around the Batei tier as generals, IE Rokuomi < Batei ~ Seika gang < Heavenly Kings (the BattleAxe Bros will reign supreme one day).
Nah man, putting Seika generals at Batei level is hella disrespectful for generals that served a Great Heavens.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Come on bruv.

Nah man, putting Seika generals at Batei level is hella disrespectful for generals that served a Great Heavens.
Respect. Lol

We’ll see. Gen’U didn’t just kill that general, he tactically bested him and the other one as well. Though I suppose you could say Kansaro did too.

Damn the Seika guys are hard to rank. Lol

Respect. Lol

We’ll see. Gen’U didn’t just kill that general, he tactically bested him and the other one as well. Though I suppose you could say Kansaro did too.

I might have to check Juuko arc again for Gen'U's feats. But for now, it's best to say that they are around the same level (Heavenly Kings).

Opinions can always change and if Kansaro doesn't live up to the hype then I'll admits Gen'U > Kansaro.

I would say that the Seika Generals under Shibashou are good Generals and great subordinates but I wouldn't put them on the same level as the Heavenly Kings, who are the best group of subordinates in this manga and I certainly wouldn't put them as equals to the Juuko Gang, who are a group of former Great Generals.

There is no Seika General capable of feckin around with Ranbihaku and Rokuomi the way Sento Un did and certainly not smacking around Moubu the way Man'U did.

Fighting wise I agree.

But for now I think during the first battle against the 200k Qin guys when Kansaro and Jiaga transformed the army and trained them to drive away the Qin force > what Rokuomi has accomplished as a leader or smart wise
Let's keep it a buck on the 200K army, it was a gathering of expendable troops put together in secrecy (i.e. not training or experience together) and led by an unimpressive general whose death resulted in its immediate disassembling. Hardly noteworthy competition.

ROM has his bona fides from fighting in the golden years of the Warring States Era, and he has held up his end in every battle he's been a part of - all of which against the numbers and the odds and much fiercer competition (Bayou, CW, Choyou, Juukou).

I put considerably more stock in his experience as a general than Kan Saro's shared feat against far lesser opposition.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
ROM has his bona fides from fighting in the golden years of the Warring States Era, and he has held up his end in every battle he's been a part of - all of which against the numbers and the odds and much fiercer competition (Bayou, CW, Choyou, Juukou).
I like Rokuomi a lot. And the guy has a great fighting spirit. It’s his main attribute, the guy never stop, his rage and madness makes him going forever. Love that and quite respectable.

But each time he was more guts than brain in his feats.

Let's keep it a buck on the 200K army, it was a gathering of expendable troops put together in secrecy (i.e. not training or experience together) and led by an unimpressive general whose death resulted in its immediate disassembling. Hardly noteworthy competition.
I think you’re underestimating a little bit Kansaro feat.

Yes 6 months and prep time is great and long but he managed to form and trained thousands of soldiers who weren’t exactly seasoned warriors into skilled men and he carried the plan perfectly to push back the Qin army.

‘It’s also true once the Qin army head was removed those guys were In complete disarray but it’s still a really good feat in my book. And frankly o have my doubt about Rokuomi doing it as good as Kansaro.

Rokuomi is great. But overall I don’t put him above Kansaro just yet.