Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Been rereading some previous arcs. I reread the first campaign, currently rereading Bayou and I forgot how Heki was actually portrayed as a decent commander with potential at the beginning of the manga. He started to look like a joke when Ousen called him the perfect bait lol
I think Hara probably changed his plans for him after he introduced Mouten and Ouhon.

I also forgot how good a leader and inspirational Ouki was. Goated general

Been rereading some previous arcs. I reread the first campaign, currently rereading Bayou and I forgot how Heki was actually portrayed as a decent commander with potential at the beginning of the manga. He started to look like a joke when Ousen called him the perfect bait lol
I think Hara probably changed his plans for him after he introduced Mouten and Ouhon.

I also forgot how good a leader and inspirational Ouki was. Goated general
In a way I would have loved to see more of Ouki. Not that this should have happened, I think Hara did a perfect job with how he wrote the character as well as his exit from the story, linked to the simultaneous introduction of the manga's main antagonist up to this day. That arc is goated.

But damn, the hype of him being in another full drawn battle lol. Perhaps a long face off Shukai plains style against another top Great General or close to it, the guys he fought at Bayou he played them like a fiddle (excluding Riboku's plan). The man was essentially a portrayed as an equal to Renpa and Rinshoujou, he was truly a beast of war lol.

Now that MarineHQ is gone, it seems like I have to carry out Banana-sama's wank.:finally:@Xione
Does Tou have a family name/last name? lol
Apparently in history:
Tou's historical name is "Neishi Teng" and his nobility title is "Neishi" which roughly translated to governor chamberlain and he is supposed to be of Korean origin. So Tou doesn't have a family name but I'm not sure if Tou's origin is Korean though.

Now that MarineHQ is gone, it seems like I have to carry out Banana-sama's wank.:finally:@Xione

Apparently in history:
Tou's historical name is "Neishi Teng" and his nobility title is "Neishi" which roughly translated to governor chamberlain and he is supposed to be of Korean origin. So Tou doesn't have a family name but I'm not sure if Tou's origin is Korean though.
he's obviously a secret French/European immigrant who somehow made his way to China and was found by Ouki

:finally::finally::sanmoji::finally::finally: