Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Lee Ba Shou @Rumble @Owl Ki

Why on earth did Reiou and Gaimou side with Earl Shi? I feel like we should have learned this.

We know Reiou is a very cold and cruel person. His only reaction to Earl's death was "what a surprise someone other than Tou could kill him". He was present with Earl Shi learned of the marriage to Tairoji. He didn't seem to be particularly care about Shi despite being very familiar with him and his pazt

Gaimou at least is attached to some of his comrades like Junsou. But he's also a bloodthirsty man, and fighting his own countrymen led to him being imprisoned for over a decade. Was he sympathetic to Earl Shi over what happened to his sister?

Why on earth did Reiou and Gaimou side with Earl Shi? I feel like we should have learned this.

We know Reiou is a very cold and cruel person. His only reaction to Earl's death was "what a surprise someone other than Tou could kill him". He was present with Earl Shi learned of the marriage to Tairoji. He didn't seem to be particularly care about Shi despite being very familiar with him and his pazt

Gaimou at least is attached to some of his comrades like Junsou. But he's also a bloodthirsty man, and fighting his own countrymen led to him being imprisoned for over a decade. Was he sympathetic to Earl Shi over what happened to his sister?
I’m assuming Rei Ou had his own reasons to want one or more of the opposing generals dead. Could’ve been personal animus, could’ve been ambition. It’s also possible he was manoeuvring to secure the loyalty of the two strongest warriors.

Gai Mou might have done it out of respect or because he didn’t like bride killers or had his own animus. Maybe he felt indebted to Earl Shi for a favour in the past, like giving him first dibs on a battle or whatever.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I always saw it as pure self interest. Join up with Shi Ei, kill the other 3 guys, and now you only have 4 Fire Dragons to compete with as opposed to 7. They probably never figured the Wei King would sentence them to death as they thought they were too valuable. Or maybe there’s just shit we don’t know about, maybe they had personal beef with the other three.

Alright, another topic I’ve been thinking about: Shibashou’s past record, and what exactly this guy did to get on Riboku’s radar as a 3GH level commander.

So we know the Xiongnu are not a monolithic group right? There is no “Xiongnu King” or whatever, these people are more like the Dothraki of Game of Thrones, IE they are a bunch of independent people and tribes. Among the Dothraki, Khals constantly fight each other and struggle for more power, these are like independent warlords who subjugate large groups of people for their Khalasar which is like a tribe. There are some Khals who only lead Khalasar of a few dozen, some who amass Khalasars in the tens of thousands.

This is how I think the Xiongnu work. They are a bunch of independent people with independent tribal chieftains who are constantly fighting each other for more and more power/territory/men. Every so often, Xiongnu leaders arise who command tribes of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, and it is these larger tribes who invade and pillage the Zhao.

We know from chapter 791 that many people from Seika are originally from the North, which is of course Hara’s way of teasing that Shibashou himself may also be from the North and may have fought the Xiongnu from the past.

So imagine this: what if Shibashou has personally defeated some of these Xiongnu tribal leaders? The Xiongnu would be like a strength based society where the leaders would be the ones who are the strongest warriors out of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of Xiongnu. And imagine if it was Shibashou himself who killed several of these tribal leaders?

From Zhao’s perspective, a Xiongnu tribal leader who could command over a hundred thousand Xiongnu would be like the equivalent of a Warrior Great General in Central China. And if Shibashou personally slayed some commanders like this, well then that would very quantifiably make him a 3GH level fighter.

This is how I would bet that Hara will hype Shibashou. That he not only killed Xiongnu tribal chieftains, but if, as he got older and larger, he just started beating these guys with ease. He may have even been directly responsible for Riboku defeating some of the Xiongnu tribes that he slaughtered via killing their chieftains personally.

Idk, seems like this is the direction Hara is taking with Shibashou’s past personally.

@Owl Ki @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @Warchief Sanji D Goat

That fella ended up as one of my favs btw
Especially after the view of a general chapter
Aye. Ouki is among the fans' favorite. Good taste, Pot.:kata:

This is probably a lame answer but I think Reiou is just fond of Earl Shi's sister tbh.

I wouldn't be even surprised if Earl introduces his girl to Reiou and Reiou is like, "Oh so you're Earl's future wife? Cool!"

Kinda like how Mouten gets to know Ouhon's wife despite only meeting her like twice if I remember correctly.

So Reiou sided with Earl Shi because he got acquainted with Earl's sister. Nothing more nothing less I guess. Same for Gaimou I supposed.
I always saw it as pure self interest. Join up with Shi Ei, kill the other 3 guys, and now you only have 4 Fire Dragons to compete with as opposed to 7. They probably never figured the Wei King would sentence them to death as they thought they were too valuable. Or maybe there’s just shit we don’t know about, maybe they had personal beef with the other three.

Alright, another topic I’ve been thinking about: Shibashou’s past record, and what exactly this guy did to get on Riboku’s radar as a 3GH level commander.

So we know the Xiongnu are not a monolithic group right? There is no “Xiongnu King” or whatever, these people are more like the Dothraki of Game of Thrones, IE they are a bunch of independent people and tribes. Among the Dothraki, Khals constantly fight each other and struggle for more power, these are like independent warlords who subjugate large groups of people for their Khalasar which is like a tribe. There are some Khals who only lead Khalasar of a few dozen, some who amass Khalasars in the tens of thousands.

This is how I think the Xiongnu work. They are a bunch of independent people with independent tribal chieftains who are constantly fighting each other for more and more power/territory/men. Every so often, Xiongnu leaders arise who command tribes of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, and it is these larger tribes who invade and pillage the Zhao.

We know from chapter 791 that many people from Seika are originally from the North, which is of course Hara’s way of teasing that Shibashou himself may also be from the North and may have fought the Xiongnu from the past.

So imagine this: what if Shibashou has personally defeated some of these Xiongnu tribal leaders? The Xiongnu would be like a strength based society where the leaders would be the ones who are the strongest warriors out of tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of Xiongnu. And imagine if it was Shibashou himself who killed several of these tribal leaders?

From Zhao’s perspective, a Xiongnu tribal leader who could command over a hundred thousand Xiongnu would be like the equivalent of a Warrior Great General in Central China. And if Shibashou personally slayed some commanders like this, well then that would very quantifiably make him a 3GH level fighter.

This is how I would bet that Hara will hype Shibashou. That he not only killed Xiongnu tribal chieftains, but if, as he got older and larger, he just started beating these guys with ease. He may have even been directly responsible for Riboku defeating some of the Xiongnu tribes that he slaughtered via killing their chieftains personally.

Idk, seems like this is the direction Hara is taking with Shibashou’s past personally.

@Owl Ki @God Buggy @FutureWarrior123 @Warchief Sanji D Goat
I liked the idea. Hope this comes true.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Manu vs SBS ?

did anyone make a thread about this already?
:quest:
Even Kingdom’s number one Stan of overhyping recent villains (Lee Hung) gives this victory to Juukou. Shibashou > Man’U but the Juukou generals > Seika gang. High diff.

Just finished the first chapter, the best thing about it so far is the art, it's magnificent
For example

Of course, the characters are good too, but still get a silver medal to the art right now.
Congratulations on beginning the most W journey of your entire manga-reading life.

anime SSJ and Banana

Just finished episode 12 and 13 yesterday.

They skipped SSJ's dialogues and Riboku mentioning Kanki's weakness lol.

SSJ's design is great but Bananji's weird mustache ruins it.
Welp at least this wasnt censored I guess?

:risitavirus:
There was way more blood in the manga, but yeah, the censoring wasn't as bad as I expected.
They did my man Goatku'Ei justice at least.:steef:
Manu vs SBS ?

did anyone make a thread about this already?
:quest:
I'm just gonna copy and paste my other comment from Fanverse about this fight:

Shibashou vs Man'U: Man'U is overall a better fighter but Shibashou's Weight will earn him the win. Ouki vs Houken basically.

Sento'Un vs Jiaga: Sento'Un 1v2 Rokuomi and Ranbihaku is a better feats than getting killed by Shiryou in a 2v1 with Kansaro.

Kansaro vs Gen'U: Kansaro definitely wins. Gen'U is the weakest link among the Juuko.

Gakushou and Fuuon vs Juko'Ou: I don't think the Seika generals can beat Juko'Ou's strategies. Juko'Ou got insane hype as the "Sage of Chu".

But Kansaro will win his match first then reinforce Jiaga's Army while Gakushou Army can hold his own. Then Juuko generals will fall one by one.

It's a close battle but Seika wins extreme diff.
Just finished the first chapter, the best thing about it so far is the art, it's magnificent
For example

Of course, the characters are good too, but still get a silver medal to the art right now.

The art will greatly improved later on. Hope you enjoy the ride man!👍