Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Okay lol
Ousen is coming back with vengeance next arc
Zhao will pay
Post automatically merged:

Cliffhanger chapter. Somebody (Shin) could save Denrimi's hide yet. I wouldn't be too surprised if he dies though. The Ousen Army is taking a pounding. Lol.
It's not a cliffhanger
Looks like Kansaro is about to cut him in half, realized Denrimi was already dead and lowered his glaive.

It's not a cliffhanger
Looks like Kansaro is about to cut him in half, realized Denrimi was already dead and lowered his glaive.
Look at the second page I posted, looks like Denrimi bled out on his horse like Akou almost did.
Ah, I misunderstood the panels. I thought that was Denrimi just accepting his imminent demise.

Well, looks like Sou'ou is about to get an automatic promotion to Ousen's right hand man since all other candidates are.... Unavailable to say the least. :jay-he:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž

I mean gyat damn lmfao, Sou Ou the luckiest man in all China right about now lol, he lost literally all his competition.

And I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Sou’Ou followed Shiryou into death or if they both died together.

Literally this is the most devastating L Ousen could have taken, he literally might lose all of his strongest commanders at once.