[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he can only be killed at night? Or a second lynch does the job. I think we should leave him and block him into oblivion for now.
He didn't respond to you asking his name either. Don't see why it'd be a problem if he already claimed and is saying the truth.
If the one targeted received some message that he was targeted he should also step up.
Not if it's an important townie. We don't need a powerful townie cat revealed so easily. :sadgrin:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
due to super immunity or super protect or some hidden mechanics

simply there's a lot of ways
Does a regular role block work on it for example?

Not if it's an important townie. We don't need a powerful townie cat revealed so easily. :sadgrin:
You might have a point. I am just interested in how a super kill would fail.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff what if the vote is risky to player who is contaminated?

In Covid 19 when flue spread only 1 player was infected.

AL sama

Red Haired
  1. Voting: to vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes. Please do not tag me when voting. Getting all those mentions is annoying.
no lynch shouldn't be a problem if guys want that

Do you know more about that than we do?
I don't know anything yet, but if it's a good kitty with a bulletproof, it's probably important for the person to live. We don't need the mafia to find out who it is. Those were my supervig troubles before anyways.

But then again if it's mafia, they won't come out either way. :kayneshrug: Finalbeta denied it was him targeted.

@AL sama what do you think who did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.