Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurwa, dont be a dumbass.

Saturn can summon himself over short distances. He summoned the others over a long distance, its literally stated in dialogue, learn to read

And since you also clearly dont understand why Nasujuro is going after the pacifista, here you go

Nasujuro save the marines asses and from what we see this chapter they would still be getting fucking up by the PX3 ( which make WG lose money )
3 VA just went down vs Bonny group and giants don't even look like play a huge part .
Without Nasujuro the marines would still be getting destroy left and right unable do shit when even there VA getting fucked .
Min you man did this in 9 mins by going around the whole fucking island lol .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think I figured out what Mars is staring at. Look at the Den Den Mushi....

It's got a camera on top of it. I think it's recording and projecting off of a screen. The real broadcast is coming from somewhere else, and Mars realizes he can't stop it with only one minute left. That's why he has that look of horror on his face.
That makes no sense lol

So why aren’t they teleporting to labo phase? It’s short distance as well
Hell, mars can summon them

I don’t understand your point with pacifistas. Again, they are not important to gorosei, they are doing nothing but attacking fodder ships
Meanwhile gorosei all tp there just to stop broadcast that would expose the truth to the world, yet venus is wasting PRECIOUS time on fodder pacifistas.
Man, if gorosei care about fodder marine so much why don’t they always teleport around and help them out?
But they are literally important to the Gorosei lmao, hence why Venus is freezing them and not destroying them.

And Mars by himself found the source of the transmission, so what is your point? Why do all 5 need to be there? They dont want anyone to escape. They dont want the pacifista destroyed. They want the island destroyed. They want the broadcast stopped.

Thats why they all split up.Im sorry you dont agree with whats happening, but thats nobodies problem but yours.

I don’t understand your point with pacifistas. Again, they are not important to gorosei, they are doing nothing but attacking fodder ships
Meanwhile gorosei all tp there just to stop broadcast that would expose the truth to the world, yet venus is wasting PRECIOUS time on fodder pacifistas.
Man, if gorosei care about fodder marine so much why don’t they always teleport around and help them out?
The are important to the elders they don't want to destroy them if the don't have to .
Early on in the arc you had Saturn saying well it better to save the PX than sea beast since they better weapons .

The pacifista have the power to destroy a country, Nusjuro says this in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.