Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The only reason the yonkou are relevant is because 3 out of 4 of them are relevant" ...... brother ? Im not even gonna argue the rest cause this says it all lmao
Shanks, BB, Luffy and Buggy have this position cuz like I said, this is the last position they can stay relevant in the story, but the next couple of arcs isn't about defeating or becoming a Yonko (we have already passed this stage).
The next couple of arcs is finding the OP and fighting the WG demons.

No they where having their hunting game or evacuating citizens the only holy knight who I'd say is at least YC1 level is Prime Garling, Admiral level if I'm being generous

The rest are Vice Admirals to YC3 maybe Garlings right hand is = YC2

But the majority of them are Vice Admiral tier
First of all no one was hunting SHIT when the pirates arrived, all focus was on the pirates since they were trying to steal the CD stuff. Its obvious what they prioritise more there. Garling even stated that they would stop the pirates. What makes you think they were still hunting slaves lmao, a bunch of slaves actually escape BECAUSE of the pirates arriving, you just gonna ignore that ?

2nd of all, everyone involved was in their PRIME (except for kaido) , you telling me Roger, Wb, Rocks etc were yc1-admiral level in their prime ? That makes no sense whatsover.

And last but not least, wtf is VA level anyways, Garp is a VA and so are those two that are admiral canditates and so is red hound or whatevrr dudes name is.
VA level is as real as Warlord level, both dont excist at all and the people that use those terms usually use them to downplay whoever is getting talked about

Shanks, BB, Luffy and Buggy have this position cuz like I said, this is the last stop, but the next couple of arcs isn't about defeating or becoming a Yonko (we have already passed this stage).
The next couple of arcs is finding the OP and fighting the WG demons.
No one said we were trying to become yonkou bruh ? I just said that agenda is untouched. They're still top tiers in their verse and are still very much relevant. I think you confuse what we're actually talking about here

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
First of all no one was hunting SHIT when the pirates arrived, all focus was on the pirates since they were trying to steal the CD stuff. Its obvious what they prioritise more there. Garling even stated that they would stop the pirates. What makes you think they were still hunting slaves lmao, a bunch of slaves actually escape BECAUSE of the pirates arriving, you just gonna ignore that ?

2nd of all, everyone involved was in their PRIME (except for kaido) , you telling me Roger, Wb, Rocks etc were yc1-admiral level in their prime ? That makes no sense whatsover.

And last but not least, wtf is VA level anyways, Garp is a VA and so are those two that are admiral canditates and so is red hound or whatevrr dudes name is.
VA level is as real as Warlord level, both dont excist at all and the people that use those terms usually use them to downplay whoever is getting talked about
Garling isn't on the level of Garp, or Roger or any of the top tiers involved in God Valley never has been and never will be

Other than Garp the average VA is Franky tier at best

I think the seraphim’s will fight their own human counterparts

Mihawk will fight S Hawk etc etc
Even ignoring power level I don’t think most of them are that important/relevant

There’s no real reason for the seraphim to be defeated by them. It should be done by up coming characters from the new gen. It’d be a waste imo

No they where having their hunting game or evacuating citizens the only holy knight who I'd say is at least YC1 level is Prime Garling, Admiral level if I'm being generous

The rest are Vice Admirals to YC3 maybe Garlings right hand is = YC2

But the majority of them are Vice Admiral tier
Also, theres no such thing as garlings right hand. They all look in competition with eachother.
I think you meant 2nd strongest. But i still dissagree tho

No, they seem strong because Luffy used an attack that hurt Kaido on Topman and almost broke his hand.
It's because Topman keeps one upping Kaido in 1:1 comparison
Topman's COC scream > Kaido's COC scream
Topman's durability > Kaido's durability
Immortality > endurance

Only thing Topman is lacking in comparison is speed/mobility feats but he has always been in full beast form so far, Dragon Kaido was getting used as a punching ball by G3 Luffy and ragdolled by scabbards

No one said we were trying to become yonkou bruh ? I just said that agenda is untouched. They're still top tiers in their verse and are still very much relevant. I think you confuse what we're actually talking about here
No, you are confused. Back in east blue the sensation was Arlong and Don Krieg as the strongest pirates on East Blue, after entering the Grand Line the sensation were the Warlods, in the new world were the Yonkos... and how relevant are these position now?

The same will happen with the Yonkos, the new sensation now are these inmortal creatures. Once Shanks vs BB is done, Luffy is Pirate King and the war against the goverment start... the Yonkos are irrelevant just like the the rest.

Invest in the WG while you can:steef:
No the VA tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.