Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude its said that it was his Hobby so who are we to judge lmao.
Again, I'm asking what is your point?
Are you trying to claim that he's faking his suicides??

No bro, I was talking about the scabbards not Shanks and his crew.
.... are you like insane or something? My question was about Shanks and his crew, why are you answering about scabbards then?
Answer the initial question then.

Loda loss control of the manga.
Why tf would gorosei not go kill all Yonko if it was so easy?
The three power stuff has no sense
Because its literally been established for 2+ decades that the 3 great powers is a facade created by the WG to keep them on top of the world.

The way the WG stays in control is prevent the world from revolting against and rejecting them, not 3-4 powerful pirate crews.

Its abundantly clear where this story is going too when VPs message gets out, much of the world wont be on the WGs side any longer, and the concept of the 3 great powers is going to crash and burn when:

- The Marines (i.e. Akainu) potentially turn againsy the WG for their own agenda after this arc.
- The Shichibukai are already abolished since the Reverie
- The Yonko are no longer replaced when someone finds One Piece

Im not against it to be honest. Just wanna see how Warcury fares in Close Quarters combat.

Kaido actually was fighting and overpowering G5 Luffy, so far Warcury only took hits and yelled a bit lmao.
Some of these people were saying that Warcury get block by people that Mr 3 beat and making fun of him .
Now he tank hit which impressive and they use it for there agenda vs Yonko \ Kaido this shit be to funny on WG .

Again, I'm asking what is your point?
Are you trying to claim that he's faking his suicides??
Yeah he does.

.... are you like insane or something? My question was about Shanks and his crew, why are you answering about scabbards then?
No I believe you just misread me, I said Kaido knew the scabbards wouldnt be able to kill him. Whereas he knows Shanks and his crew can.

We do know they had a small fight, probably like WB and Shanks and then I guess Kaido backed off.

Most yonko are pawns and always have been. Whitebeard was the only real threat, and he just wanted peace and died when he was old sick and weak. Blackbeard only became a real threat recently and is willing to work with them like when he gave them Baltigo. Big Mom was always a pawn for their underworld operations and WCI was a hosting ground for illegal meetings and deals. She was allowed to hold Fishman Island because it protected it from people the WG didnt want near the red line. Kaido was always a pawn for their underworld weapons manufacturing. Shanks was always a pawn as the king of the underworld itself. Luffy as a pirate emperor is a real threat. Buggy is probably their biggest actual fear, because he's a total rogue with huge popularity and has a massive army and strong underlings.
All good except Buggy.
But i know he will be PK for the joke

Yeah he does.

No I believe you just misread me, I said Kaido knew the scabbards wouldnt be able to kill him. Whereas he knows Shanks and his crew can.

We do know they had a small fight, probably like WB and Shanks and then I guess Kaido backed off.
there is actually no hard evidence they had a fight. they say theres a report of a skirmish or a clash, "at least thats what they say back at headquarters". no one witnessed this and all we know is official World Government reporting. Remember Shanks showed up at Marineford right after that with no evidence he or his crew were damaged at all from a fight. Kaido and his crew didn't show any evidence of fighting Shanks, either.

there is actually no hard evidence they had a fight. they say theres a report of a skirmish or a clash, "at least thats what they say back at headquarters". no one witnessed this and all we know is official World Government reporting. Remember Shanks showed up at Marineford right after that with no evidence he or his crew were damaged at all from a fight. Kaido and his crew didn't show any evidence of fighting Shanks, either.
WB and Shanks had a clash yet there was no damage. Just a sky split can be counted as a clash or skirmish tbh.

Yeah, base Kaido, He could be more durable though but that doesnt mean hes a better fighter.
Topman is in Full zoan. Arguably the weakest form.
Thats just a gag, the giants didnt flinch. Unless you wanna tell me that that the giants are stronger then G5 Luffy.
Are we gonna not count goofy's g5 attacks and antics cause its presented as a gag? goofy also got hit by kaido and was like tom and jerry levels of physical gags. So does that mean kaido didn't damage him?

That was targeted at goofy. And Giants are bigger. So they are less affected.
So far not really, perhaps better durability but thats about it though.
Dura, Endurance, Acoc proficiency, awakened fruit, and a body that literally hurts a yonko who tried to attack...

Because its literally been established for 2+ decades that the 3 great powers is a facade created by the WG to keep them on top of the world.

The way the WG stays in control is prevent the world from revolting against and rejecting them, not 3-4 powerful pirate crews.

Its abundantly clear where this story is going too when VPs message gets out, much of the world wont be on the WGs side any longer, and the concept of the 3 great powers is going to crash and burn when:

- The Marines (i.e. Akainu) potentially turn againsy the WG for their own agenda after this arc.
- The Shichibukai are already abolished since the Reverie
- The Yonko are no longer replaced when someone finds One Piece
We kinda see the WG falling in real time due to it being the right time and so many factor vs them now.
We have more countries going vs them than ever before and revs seem to be pushing them more than ever .
We have pirates that not stuck for years and will be go after the OP and will find it in a few months .
They having a harder and harder time keeping info secret.
It look like they know the were losing control cause Imu said time for great cleansing but that not going work this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.