Controversial One Piece is gross and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it go ?

Bro most fudging manga is unreadable. Like I was watching Saiki K and the incest connotations was super gross. My disgust isnt only towards OP, however OP is extremely popular and Ive also begrudingly got up to Egghead until I realised enough is enough.

Yes I quit Berserk because it was gross. Idc about it tho.
Really? A harmless comedy like saiki k bothers you

Hancock's DF isn't Lust Lust No Mi
Any Love-Related Feeling triggers it's Powers
If a Bunny or House Cat Ate it & you find it Cute, it makes you Petrified, doesn't mean you wanna Fuck the Bunny

And a Woman being in Love with 17 Year Old Pirate Captain in 16th Century isn't a reason to say, OMG i didn't know this Story can include such Plot, it's okay to Draw Cannibalism or Slavery or Genocide ... etc but it's completely Unacceptable if a Culture different than yours is drawn?

Hancock Stuff at least is nothing unusual or unexpected
Carrot fans wanna fuck the bunny.

Erased that guy from my memory
:risitavirus:
Now imagine how I fewl going back to Saiki K and watching episodes dedicated to that creep.

Age 12
Although she typically uses her ability to appear as a young woman in her twenties, Bonney is in fact still a little girl, having been ten years old during her debut and now being twelve after the timeskip.
Spoiler this please

Now imagine how I fewl going back to Saiki K and watching episodes dedicated to that creep.

Spoiler this please
I just got rid of it.

You see what I mean, though? With Oda drawing weird parallels with characters. First, Momo played with age where he went from a kid to an adult. Now, we have Bonney going from a kid to an adult too. The implications made about their sexual activities are suspicious (or SUS as some would say).

The fandom itself takes it to weird new levels... if you search Yamato and Momonosuke you get a bunch of Shota images.

if you search Bonney, you get a bunch of pictures of her being sexualized.

Last edited:
The average customer for One Piece... the average reader... they aren't interested in that shit.

They want a cool story and something to powerscale with. That other shit isn't even on our radar.

Wtf Oda? Why do you have to be like the other Shonen pedo authors. Toriko, Rorouni Kensin, etc.

Why not break the mold and NOT do it? Honestly

Nami used her body just to have Momo agree with her. So yes there is something very wrong and sus about it. The fact Nami knows this makes her showers even weirder. And yes regardless of whether its a man or a woman, an Adult (especially a stranger) showering with an 8 year old is WRONG !!!!

How would you feel if it was an Adult Man showering with an 8 year old girl ?
I'm sure there are million of people (men or women) who are showering with their kids out of necessity without being any problems mate. I think you are really over reacting in order to take a shot at One Piece.

I'm usually the one here explaining why some things are wrong or toxic, and indeed, Oda's portrayal of Bonney is really borderline. But here, you guys are inventing literal stuff out of nowhere.

You could talk for example how Oda is making Sanji peek in women's bath or the fact that Oda is depicting some transgender as gross pervy boy chasing individuals, but you prefer to overreact on Momo having a bath with Robin or Nami...

Come on guys.. you can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.