[FNZ] Role Madness Final Fantasy XVI Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like say if someone like Ultra or Midnight said it, nobody would bat an eye, because it's well expected from their characters right.

The same way I was surprised that people took it serious.

Does this make sense to you?
if anyone made a post like urs then implied that i think voting for out of game reason is scummy id be suspicious of them. it tells me they r wary of being suspected for stupid votes

Emil

Certified Memelord
look i'll give u some space and let u cook, thread is dead anyway u can catch up in few minutes

id like ur thoughts on melkor when ur done rereading the interaction

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
if anyone made a post like urs then implied that i think voting for out of game reason is scummy id be suspicious of them. it tells me they r wary of being suspected for stupid votes
I think you're forgetting that this is you that is accusing me, and you should be self aware enough to know that you come with outlandish angles all the time. You voting me for the reason I thought you did was well within the realms of expectations from you, that is why I said it was too dumb to come from anything but town

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think you're forgetting that this is you that is accusing me, and you should be self aware enough to know that you come with outlandish angles all the time. You voting me for the reason I thought you did was well within the realms of expectations from you, that is why I said it was too dumb to come from anything but town
unfortunately i dont share that read with you. floor is urs to make me change my mind

ive caught scum b4 trying to act cute and do votes like that then when questioned about it they pass it as a joke, or lean into the too scummy to be scum route. townies usually just say yes and move on like giga chads, because they dont have anything to fear. i think u were scared that i scum read u for voting via gender reason, so u tried to remove that reason and pass it as a joke

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would, your avatar disgusts me.

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
look at the reason fuji votes with here

thats townie

u shud take notes mango

is it fakable? sure, but i doubt it in this instance

its funnier because fuji played many games with melkor and never said this

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Pretty sure these are all the posts in their interaction, if I didn't miss any
Hi

Lol

Red Night is scum

You can have a slight town lean as well

Already had it

How you know he’s definitely town unless you’re definitely scum
someone this kind can't be scum
His posts seems fake and looks like he’s just hopping in and out of

yawn. I took a nap.

Emil might be scum, he didn’t say hi to me.
I won't follow you on this right now. I will go to bed soon and I prefer to pressure Psy even more so my vote is on her.
I dunno why i bolded this
Vote Lynch Psylocke
What I mean is that you’re always in the thread, so I imagine you going in and out of scum chat to post in thread, clear enough?

Omgus much?

I can really feel the anger here, like a rat caught in a corner.
Just another red flag from you.

Right. This is very strange for Ekko to mention.
There is almost no activity. Plus, if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too. I don't even know how you can get to this conclusion. So now ask what I already asked you. What are your other reads?

This is absolutely not OMGUS. I already exposed why I think you're scum, you're the one acting suspect here.

You're the one obsessed with me. I already shared my thoughts and you did not. You were talking about me appearing sporadicaly. Since the start of the game, you appeared four times at random intervals. Also, where did you see any trait of anger coming from me in this?
I think in this interaction I am getting towny vibes from Psy, and I find myself agreeing with the thought that it is an OMGUS vote. I don't think Red Night was in any danger at this point in time which looks interesting.

@Red Night What do you mean by " if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too."?

Vote Lynch Red Night

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
look at the reason fuji votes with here

thats townie

u shud take notes mango

is it fakable? sure, but i doubt it in this instance

its funnier because fuji played many games with melkor and never said this
Look, you're not the universal judge of what's funny or not

Not all jokes land, obviously

What is this shading

Emil

Certified Memelord
Look, you're not the universal judge of what's funny or not

Not all jokes land, obviously

What is this shading
thats not the point here. if i ask fuji "do you think voting because u hate the avatar of someone is scummy" he'll just answer with a simple "no" or "idc" or give some troll response like "tamago must be casted to fire!".

idk what happened to you, town you doesn't care about being scum read, actually you enjoy it. easier to presume that u r scum. even tho scum you also enjoys open scumming and being scum read. ur being too cucked this game

Pretty sure these are all the posts in their interaction, if I didn't miss any

I think in this interaction I am getting towny vibes from Psy, and I find myself agreeing with the thought that it is an OMGUS vote. I don't think Red Night was in any danger at this point in time which looks interesting.

@Red Night What do you mean by " if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too."?

Vote Lynch Red Night
does omgus means he is scum tho? the reasoning he provided for his vote is actually better than psychic's

for the reference this is another point against you. psychic called him scum for his post that says "wrong FF". that was a joke post, obviously, and psychic called him scum for it, which shud allegedly be a joke as well

but she then doubled down on that scum read and gave a baseless accusation to nibel that he's scum cuz hes active and he is going in and out of scum chat. this has 0 basis and cant be proven

nibel then responds with something very reasonable - that if he's going in and out of scum chat it means his teammates r active too, i'e he's chatting with them in scum chat and then posting in thread. otherwise why wud he need to go in an out if they r dead inactives. he's also basically accused psychic of a classic pot calling the kettle black in that she's calling him going in and out but she's the one entering the thread in sporadic times

i think this is all silly accusations being thrown around in both directions and have no basis, but i think nibel's defense makes sense, and his vote to me is townier than psychic's

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
m a pychic with real psychic powers, I can feel emotions in words. You’re nervous like mafia that got caught. This is too easy lol.
You're voting me on psychic power basis, this is crazy enough for me to assume your vote on me is bullshit. I won't remove my vote. I'll only do if you show any other interest to the rest of the game.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
What do you mean by " if I was in a scum chat, that would mean my mates are active too."
Does it sound simple to understand?
Psychic says I'm chatting with my mates, assuming that I'm hopping in and out of it to join the general thread. At this moment, the thread was almost inactive. There was only me and two or three people talking here. Can Psychic make a real case where I have a link with me and the person active at this moment? No. That's why she assumed using her mentalist power that my teammates are inactive. Free to her to pressure people who where inactive at this moment.

If you don't understand after this and continue to follow Psychic's delirium, I won't hesitate to categorize as a scum.

I think I've lost too much time with Psychic. I'll be back soon and try to play better.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
1 - Gambit - lean afk
2 - Emil - lean town
3 - SirDante - this is me, lean me
4 - Cubey - lean afk
5 - MangoSenpai - lean town
6 - Red Night - lean scum
7 - Michelle - lean afk
8 - Psylocke - lean town
9 - Lord Melkor - lean town
10 - Flower - lean town
11 - Yoho - lean scum
12 - Fujishiro - no lean just became active
13 - Dr. Watson - lean town
btw psychic nibel is v/v atleast never w/w so there is that
Can you elaborate on Yoho, Melkor and Psy, please?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Idk. I think there‘s more merit to the Ekko/Mango direction. It‘s so bizarre it doesn’t look like TvT to me.
Who's more likely to be scum according to you. I would say Mango because he followed Psy in her vote against me. Also Ekko was the one to see I was right in my interactions with Psy.

Status
Not open for further replies.