One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't have a pirate themed story without a "Long John Silver" reference.
Funny how "Long John Silver" was devided into two characters:
1- Captain John
2- Silver Axe

So, if they will ever appear in the story, I am predicting that both will be accompanying Rocks as his two main rights hands!
Cause if Rocks will make a comeback soon (which is very likely, since he's the lurking legend CONFIRMED) then I have a hard time believing he will not encounter BM and Kaido to refirm the Rocks pirates once again. They will have to meet. and if Rocks wants to hang with Kaido and BM, then he should have some fierce people under him as well

This might turn out to be the BIGGEST WAR in anime history!

K

Kuroshika

It's pretty bad from both sides tbh. Instead of talking about the themes, characters, world building, art, comedy they literally twist any little piece of info to fight over Zoro and Sanji lol

OJ threads were hijacked by this shit all the time, maybe we can turn over a new leaf here? lol who am I kidding let the dumb wars commence :josad:
I got some popcorn for you hun

-It feels more like Rocks alliance than Rocks pirates.
-Gold D Roger help the Marie's cuz rocks group would have done more harm than good. (P.s Roger ain't no world government bitch) just like shank helping the wg in the current time line against kaido and BM

I

Inspector_Mu

I like the damage control
How can you say Mihawk = shanks currently
When Mihawk didnt fight Shanks in over 12 years!!!
He fidnt even fight Yonko Shanks who became high top tier just 6 years ago.

Being warlord stood you from growing in strengh since you will be fighting only fodders for Navy... sitting at one place :

Mihawk lost the will and since 12 years go, he has been waiting for someone to surpass his ex rival High tier Shanks.
Result of being stagnant: Postponed vs Vista .

Crocodile lost and went GL,
result : lost to gearless luffy

Moriah lost to kaido and ran to GL,
Result : weak and lost to luffy

Boa I think is an exception because her island train constantly their haki.

Doffy running from Tsuru and blackmailed
Sitting and making deals.
Result of being stagnant: lost to G4 badly.

Jinbei didnt grow in power as a warlord that's why he was matched by Rookie Ace. Compare current jinbei to that... yup you see that being a warlord stops your growth.

No wonder why Kaido belittled them coz thy arent on Admiral/Emperor level.
Fuji even came with his agenda and succeeded
Akainu doesnt care about warlords

No wonder why warlords even tho with them having crews and being 7 strong dudes... they were never called WG strongest force.

MIHAWK IS YC1+
Now it makes sense why Marco was confident Vista can stop him and he did that.

—Next, we have him who’s been call an Emperor for 6 years, the youngest of the four and he’s trusted by his subordinates.
Beckman, Roo, and Yasopp...his commanders make a name for themselves one after another. Known for having a high average bounty among the members, the crew with the best balance, a impregnable crew.

strongets crew
This is what we've been saying
Shanks has the strongest crew
BUT he's NOT the strongest Yonko Captain. They are the most balanced

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I agree, people should continue that on the Zoro vs Sanji thread tomorrow.
Anyway, what do you think about Roger and Garp protecting the Celestial Dragons?
That confuses me alot so far. Tried to build up some theories about that, but so far, it is difficult.

I can imagine a few Scenarios:

1. He was going for the CD he knows the true history, exactly like Roger. But they differed in their thoughts about that. Rox maybe though about himself being the one, the D, which puts the world upside down. Roger and Garp werent on another opinion.

2. Garp and Roger tried to protect some specific persons, for example Luffys Mother or something.

3. Rox tried to get something bad out of that CD-Incident.

THe question is, what Kind of Person were Rox. Was he as evil as we imagine him right now? He must have his reasons, i cant declare him as pure evil so far. It is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.