[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

OK. It's 4:30 am in my place, I'll be going to sleep now, unless any of you have some questions or want to say something important.
Post automatically merged:

But if you do please make it quick lmao.
Sniff Flower claimed to be a Doctor who could detect contaminated player. Don't you think someone would counterclaim her if she's lying?

Yeah she claimed Doctor when she said Doctor shouldn't reveal his/herself is kinda sus.

Not really , first the guy lists some of the player he knew from his site , spite votes on finalbeta because they like to vote them out on regular manner.

Either a lazy town will do that or a scum coasting this game.

Well my guns are on with Al sama why did he claim survivor on day2 already very odd move from them.
Sniff I think he felt bad spite voting on player he didn't know. I would like to hear his opinion on today too on Finalbeta.

Sniff I think player who is survivor would counterclaim Al if Al is lying. Is it possible to have 2 survivors in this game based on the theme?

F

Fallen Prince

look man i’m going to be honest with i don’t what i’m doing and don’t think of things very much it just seemed right in the moment i don’t have a secret plan sorry for ignoring you

fb was suspicious the whole time not revealing things surviving a lynch something is up with him so i voted him

keep in mind i never played this game in my life
Well there is no point lynching him yet you did.

Coming off why did you role reveal yourself in the game ? Did someone ask you for claim considering ?

It looks like calculated move for a newbie player

Sniff Flower claimed to be a Doctor who could detect contaminated player. Don't you think someone would counterclaim her if she's lying?

Yeah she claimed Doctor when she said Doctor shouldn't reveal his/herself is kinda sus.

Sniff I think he felt bad spite voting on player he didn't know. I would like to hear his opinion on today too on Finalbeta.

Sniff I think player who is survivor would counterclaim Al if Al is lying. Is it possible to have 2 survivors in this game based on the theme?
No , i played as survivor basically its like wtf role , Survivor can still be dangerous indie as well if they have unique roles like killing mechanism considering this is rpg mechanic i am pretty sure Al is not saying complete truth with players here.

-with 19 er game , i dont think we will have more than 2 indies in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Man y'all really made me get outta bed. Phone posting sucks.

look man i’m going to be honest with i don’t what i’m doing and don’t think of things very much it just seemed right in the moment i don’t have a secret plan sorry for ignoring you

fb was suspicious the whole time not revealing things surviving a lynch something is up with him so i voted him

keep in mind i never played this game in my life
No need to apologize. Just know that it makes you look bad. I did take into your account that this was your first game. But if you wanna learn how to play and play in the future you gotta be here now learning the ropes. Ignoring it won't really help you. So what do you think now? FB revealed his character. Do you have any other suses? Do you plan to unvote FB?

Same here , are you from europe too ? :myman:
Yeah. Aren't you Homelander?

That's why I haven't pegged her as scum yet. The fact that someone could have counterclaimed her and no one stepped forward so far and basically all the players are here.

That was my starting point for susing here.

@Kiwipom you've been reading the game, right? What do you have so far?

And can you answer this please Kiwi?

OK. So am I asking you do you think there's a vig then? There were 3 kills, but one failed. Let's say 1 was mafia, 1 the indie or vig. How many indies are usually in games. Al already claimed one. Can mafia perform multiple kills?

No , i played as survivor basically its like wtf role , Survivor can still be dangerous indie as well if they have unique roles like killing mechanism considering this is rpg mechanic i am pretty sure Al is not saying complete truth with players here.

-with 19 er game , i dont think we will have more than 2 indies in this game.
2 indies? If AL is survivor, the other one should be SK, right? What kind of killing role can a survivor have? If he has a role like that having another killing role would be too much imo.

Last edited:
No need to apologize. Just know that it makes you look bad. I did take into your account that this was your first game. But if you wanna learn how to play and play in the future you gotta be here now learning the ropes. Ignoring it won't really help you. So what do you think now? FB revealed his character. Do you have any other suses? Do you plan to unvote FB?
thanks for the input i’m going to keep my vote for now i’m thinking what i should do

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
i only thinking of 2 right now

1-fb

2-natalija he/she seems to be staying low not reacting much to what was happening certainly
OK. This is nice. Nat hasn't been very active recently, you are right. Now go isolate her posts that strike you as weird or fluff and see what you can learn from there. See if there's anything in them or just empty words. Is she doing anything valuable or trying to make it appear as valuable but not doing anything at all.

It is possible yes surv is one of the easiest roles to claim

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sniff do you think it's possible to have 2 survivors in this game? If there's only 1 I think the only survivor would counterclaim Al Sama.
Why? Even if there were 2 survivors they wouldn't know that would they? If either claimed to be survivor the other one would find that weird wouldn't he/she? If I claimed survivor and AL was survivor too, wouldn't he feel the need to counterclaim, even though we both might be survivors.

N

NeutralWatcher

Why? Even if there were 2 survivors they wouldn't know that would they? If either claimed to be survivor the other one would find that weird wouldn't he/she? If I claimed survivor and AL was survivor too, wouldn't he feel the need to counterclaim, even though we both might be survivors.
Sniff from what I know there is only 1 role for survivor in most mafia games. In Attack on Titan game, Finalbeta was survivor and other indie was SK Queen

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sniff from what I know there is only 1 role for survivor in most mafia games. In Attack on Titan game, Finalbeta was survivor and other indie was SK Queen
Yeah yeah, I understand that. I am telling you if there were 2 survivors they wouldn't know each other. If one claimed survivor the other should logically step up and counterclaim even though they might both be survivors indeed.

I've been thinking about Krog's death. Who gets to benefit from it? I think not mafia. His claim wasn't accepted by all players, and many didn't trust it. Leaving him would be good for scum. Who would kill Krog then? And with a superkill to boot.

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah yeah, I understand that. I am telling you if there were 2 survivors they wouldn't know each other. If one claimed survivor the other should logically step up and counterclaim even though they might both be survivors indeed.

I've been thinking about Krog's death. Who gets to benefit from it? I think not mafia. His claim wasn't accepted by all players, and many didn't trust it. Leaving him would be good for scum. Who would kill Krog then? And with a superkill to boot.
Sniff I think because Krogothwolf is a good player so scum might target him. In ToS (unofficial) It was Dragomir since he is the only player who knows Krogothwolf and he killed Krogothwolf on D1.

But since Dragomir is not in this game I think probably Flower but her claim to be a doctor who could detect contaminated player clears her from my sus and write up by Host cannot be faked. Moreover nobody counterclaim her too.

Sniff since Flower also knows Krogothwolf beside Dragomir.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sniff I think because Krogothwolf is a good player so scum might target him. In ToS (unofficial) It was Dragomir since he is the only player who knows Krogothwolf and he killed Krogothwolf on D1.

But since Dragomir is not in this game I think probably Flower but her claim to be a doctor who could detect contaminated player clears her from my sus and write up by Host cannot be faked. Moreover nobody counterclaim her too.

Sniff since Flower also knows Krogothwolf beside Dragomir.
Killing Krog would be a disservice to the mafia. Either it's an indie killer or an overzealous vig imo.

N

NeutralWatcher

Killing Krog would be a disservice to the mafia. Either it's an indie killer or an overzealous vig imo.
Yeah could be vigilante. TAC also sus Krogothwolf and said the only way Krogothwolf can prove his innocence was by death. He said that on D1 so TAC probably could be vigilante sniff.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah could be vigilante. TAC also sus Krogothwolf and said the only way Krogothwolf can prove his innocence was by death. He said that on D1 so TAC probably could be vigilante sniff.
That was my train of thoughts too. Unfortunately.

But TAC said he needed to lynch shadow clan to get powers. Why say that then though?

N

NeutralWatcher

That was my train of thoughts too. Unfortunately.

But TAC said he needed to lynch shadow clan to get powers. Why say that then though?
Sniff maybe to get voting power. The same way Marimo had to find his real name to get voting power.

My thought for now:

Krogothwolf: Killed by Vigilante (probably TAC since he sus Krogothwolf on D1)
Marimo: Maybe mafia killed him since he is on the right track that there could be only 1 traitor so 1 scum.
Failed kill: Someone might guard other player. Roleblock is impossible since one of us should have called out the player who he/she roleblocked.

My question is, is Blood Clan mafia or town in this game? If Blood Clan is mafia then Marimo theory is wrong so marimo could be killed by scum from Shadow Clan while failed kill was attempted by Blood Clan or vice versa. Blood Clan killed Marimo and failed kill was attempted by Shadow Clan.

Sniff failed kill was probably from SK if there is only 1 mafia faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.