Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Me and so many others have explained to you multiple times why that guy is a fraud, he's been wrong before, he steals other users theories, and has changed his own theories many times.

But you are too much off an absolute brain dead and a huge simp for that guy to even care or listen.

Keep on believing but stop spamming that guys posts here.
You and the others haven't explained SHIT, you lot just threw tantrums and rebutted ZERO theories.

Each chapter that comes and goes, gohdroger leaks become more and more believable

The interesting part is Oda always showing Tequila Wolf Bridge ( the place that Robin got sent to by Kuma ) like its really important things and details. so far we don't know why they creating them except Connecting to another island ( which is 50% sus already lol ) which is weird since that bridge is huge huge

This is Revos Ship which is Really big if u guys remember Fusha village flame incident
They also creating this since 700 years ( which is make this more interesting )

Roger pirate POV that far from Tequila Bridge
I have goosebumps :shocked::shocked::shocked:

He was right about kuma memory going to bonney, Saul still alive, water lvl rising, true wano being underwater, vegapunk dying, sword and shield, among others...

Franky getting the paw fruit will be the final nail in the coffin for deniers
lots of people predicted that shit too lol

It's called connecting the storytelling dots

Not fucking oda transcript leaks lmao

anyone who believes Gohroger got leakes from chapters that aren't even made yet is a fucking retard

He obviously didn't. Ethan has immortality lol

But depending on how far Ethan got kicked...
Not what I meant.

I don't care about regeneration, if Sanji can crush Nasujuro's skull or something with a kick then regardless of regeneration that'd be pretty shit. lol Even with the (albeit true) argument that "they don't care to dodge or block with haki everything if they can't regenerate", that'd be a terrible look on Nasu.

Part 77 (A Scientific Explanation of Chapter 1089 and Kuma's Death Pt. 2)
I will now attempt to explain the "science" based on my source. Once again, this is something that Vegapunk will explain in the future so ignore me if my explanation is... not understandable hahas.

Ok, back to the "new/secondary" seabed level - Please refer to the childish diagram I drew. This secondary seabed is still slightly above the original seabed.

Click to view

Lulusia's original location on the sea surface. 2. When Mother Flame was used to destroy Lulusia, the force of the blast created a cavity/hole beneathe where Lulusia originally was.
Waters from the surrounding flow into this cavity/ hole because of water displacement. However, because of the "artificial" secondary seabed that was sunk and subsequently rested above the original seabed, there are air pockets / airways formed between the secondary seabed and the original seabed. Because the original seabed contains limestone, what this means is that the water flowing down from the sea surface (at Lulusia) towards the original seabed actually travels around/through the airways rather than seeping through the original seabed into the outer/inner cores.
Water continues flowing along the airways and gets pumped out from other side of the globe. This water displacement phenomenon led to earthquakes felt around the world as well as water level rising.
Part 77-2 (A Scientific Explanation of Chapter 1089)
(This is a second follow-up post for Parts 77 and 77-1 as more PMs than expected.)

The mechanics/science of the Mother Flame leading to "earthquakes" and "water falling into an abyss" has actually been drawn.

Please take a look at the last few panels of Chapter 743 and the first few panels of Chapter 744.

In Chapter 743, before Sabo used Dragon's Breath, he mentioned that everything in this world has a core. After blasting the ring floor, the core at the bottom is revealed and he traveled to this bottom core.

This is similar to one of my previous parts where I wrote Luffy in the future will lower the water level around the world, globally, and bring everything and everyone back to the original core at the bottom of the current sea, where people once lived on.

In Chapter 744, after Sabo destroyed the ring floor, water level at the surface fell into the abyss. Fire fist attack was also used by Sabo to reach the bottom core.

This is similar to how the Mother Flame resulted in the destruction of a "landmass" and waterfalling into the abyss core.

Thereafter, in Chapter 744 as well, upon reaching the core, light is finally shone on the darkness down there. Usopp is depicted as creating this "miracle" and hailed as a God.

Similarly, when water level is finally lowered by Luffy in the future and light finally shines upon the original land below that has not seen the sun for 800 years, Luffy will be known throughout the world as a God and bringing (sun)light and miracle to everyone.
Please stop

I know you're either golroher or you just continuing his madness

What Vegapunk said isn't New
There are Two Faces of this World
It's what Roger Foreshadowed when He told Rayleigh "Let's turn the World Upside Down"

It's not just Sinking, One Piece World takes Realistic Ideas & makes them Ridiculous
You basically Sink so deep that you emerge from other side, a Reversed World
Again, Hinted at by Reverse Mountain

What's difference between these Two Sides? They are "Same Coin - Different Face"
Meaning it's Same Fate, but Opposite Reasons, Same World but Opposite Scenarios

How do you Access such Side? Through Whirlpools!
This is why i keep saying that when Luffy was swallowed by a Whirlpool in Chapter 2, He didn't emerge in same World as Chapter 1
It's an Alternative Version

This was further Hinted at when Luffy saw Whirlpool that's gonna take them to Skypiea, and Luffy described it as "Dream Inside a Dream", it was a Foreshadowing that Whirlpools are Portals to Upside Down (And this was taken from Movie of Baron Munchausen just like Blackbeard Pirates & Celestial Dragons & More)

The entire World Sinking means that Everything & Everyone needs to be Reversed, it's like Flipping the Surface of The World
Think of it like the Scene from Pirates of The Caribbean Movie where They had to Sink their Ship

C

CensoredbyWG

lots of people predicted that shit too lol

It's called connecting the storytelling dots

Not fucking oda transcript leaks lmao

anyone who believes Gohroger got leakes from chapters that aren't even made yet is a fucking retard
Hahahahahahaah, they never predicted any of this, only small pieces here and there.

Gohdroger leaked EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.