Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanjino fanboys are absurd lmao
Do anyone of these guys really think that Sanjino who was EYE DIFFED and pinned down the same as Franky or Vegapunk
Is gonna beat Nusjuro or anything?
So are Usopp Robin and Nami gonna beat Saturn just because they met him?

Lmao
Btw

Sanjino was insta-trashed by Saturn...
Based on the spoilers, USOPP AND NAMI are doing much better than him, as they are successfully protecting Robin from Saturn (which btw doesn't make any sense whatsoever), while Sanjino couldn't protect himself from Saturn, let alone Bonney...

Based on this comparison, I guess Sanjino is weaker than Usopp and Nami...
:shocked:

Zoro fans need to stop reading One Piece. How can Oda make it anymore clear? He hates you and this character. Oda clearly wanted to kill Zoro off like Ace but is to much of a coward to do so. This breads resentment and he takes this out on Zoro fans in every chapter.

I can't understand how people can keep coming back every week to be humiliated like this. Zoro is not getting anymore character development. Hes not getting anymore serious fights. Mabey he will fight Arlong EOS. Thats the best you can hope for.

I know it sucks but you need to get over it and move on to another story where the author doesn't get off by humiliating and degrading you.

Sanjino fanboys are absurd lmao
Do anyone of these guys really think that Sanjino who was EYE DIFFED and pinned down the same as Franky or Vegapunk
Is gonna beat Nusjuro or anything?
So are Usopp Robin and Nami gonna beat Saturn just because they met him?

Lmao
Btw

Sanjino was insta-trashed by Saturn...
Based on the spoilers, USOPP AND NAMI are doing much better than him, as they are successfully protecting Robin from Saturn (which btw doesn't make any sense whatsoever), while Sanjino couldn't protect himself from Saturn, let alone Bonney...

Based on this comparison, I guess Sanjino is weaker than Usopp and Nami...

Status
Not open for further replies.