Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're hyping him up for no reason lmao. I doubt we'll even have to wait for chapter 1116. When the full spoilers come out or chapter 1115, we'll see the usual hypetool/ eye-diff scenes again
I mean I get it, nusjuro is > zoro so beside sky spliting he is getting destroyed by his EOS opponent (its another mihawk, shanks situation) so oda gonna have zoro vs mars instead to hype him above anyone bellow nusjuro.

Show me Saturn using any of his abilities while the straw hats were paralyzed? Cause I can show you the straw hats instantly being able to move the second Saturn was moved.

You’re using headcanon bro. Mines what happened in canon.
Show me Luffy using ACoC and Jet Gattling or he can’t do it.

Do you see why that argument doesn’t work?

and yet it was ZKK not ZWIK
People get hung up over "ZKK" (when it wasn't even something the whole fandom was pushing) and ignore Zoro impressing Kaido, getting CoC, CoC coating, scarring Kaido (a feat specifically hyped since the beginning of the arc, and again right before Zoro arrived). Afterwards he defeated the YC1, a man much more impressive than YC2.
All of that happened, but "ZKK didn't happen, what losers".

This arc people were pushing for Sanji to actually have a fight with Kizaru, for him to be even faster than him (which they still claim in some threads), yet Sanji got to block a random laser that wasn't directed at him (by eyes closed Kizaru) and then failed misserably at running away from Kizaru with Vegapunk (germa mode activated). But "Sanji did something against Kizaru! HYPE!".

They're even hyping "fighting Saturn" now.

It's insane.

- Flashback to the Gorosei (minus Saturn) talking in Mariejois before arriving on Egghead
- Mars mentions that things could be worse
- The others are quiet but agree
- Warcury says that as long as the Mythical Fiery Bird doesn't appear, Imu-sama's goals will be achieved
- Cut to Nasujuro looking at Sanji's Diable Jambe (base)
- He says now their backs are teuly against the wall and Imu-sama himself will need to interfere

@Jailer confirm?

Show me Luffy using ACoC and Jet Gattling or he can’t do it.

Do you see why that argument doesn’t work?
No because we never saw Luffys ACoC disappear the second he tried to use Jet Gatling like we saw Saturns paralysis disappear the second he was moved.

Like you get the massive difference in that we’ve seen proof of what I’m claiming that you’re just ignoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.