Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet a substantial faction of the marines will think it's all for the greater good if flooding the entire world would rid them of the pirate nuisance.
Looking at Sakazuki and the marines who attacked Sphinx island. Yeah.
Post automatically merged:

Saw a comment on twitter that Nasjuro is kinda damaged after Sanjis attack is this confirmed?
Nah sounds like a troll

I heard a theory that all the dogs named marine will follow the gorosei . Well probably the rats too.
The cat one will betray them.
And the bird one will form the new Marine after they get destroyed . Koby is a bird one because his hair forma seagul .
It was realy interesting .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I bet a substantial faction of the marines will think it's all for the greater good if flooding the entire world would rid them of the pirate nuisance.
Nah yall don’t understand the Marines.

Most Marines (even baby killers like Sengoku) think of themselves as the protectors of the innocent. “Pirates are bad because they kill innocent people, we Marines protect innocents.”

They are willing to overlook shit like Ohara because they believe Ohara keeps the world safe for the vast majority of people.

Once the Gorosei try to sink the whole world, watch even Akainu and Ryokugyu defect. Even Ryokugyu values the “stability” most of the world enjoys thanks to WG discrimination. The WG killing the entire population is not something he will coooperate with.

It may take some time, but the Marines will not aid the Government in the end. There is no way.

Nah yall don’t understand the Marines.

Most Marines (even baby killers like Sengoku) think of themselves as the protectors of the innocent. “Pirates are bad because they kill innocent people, we Marines protect innocents.”

They are willing to overlook shit like Ohara because they believe Ohara keeps the world safe for the vast majority of people.

Once the Gorosei try to sink the whole world, watch even Akainu and Ryokugyu defect. Even Ryokugyu values the “stability” most of the world enjoys thanks to WG discrimination. The WG killing the entire population is not something he will coooperate with.

It may take some time, but the Marines will not aid the Government in the end. There is no way.
I think GB wont defect lol

He's a CD fanboy.

Everyone else including Akainu will defect

Status
Not open for further replies.