[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but I don't think I will be able to play more this DP. We got our exams back and now have extra classes today because the average was so bad. I haven't even had food yet.

@Nekochako I hope you're doing alright. Car accidents are horrible. Take your time to recover!

Anyway, see you guys next DP.

N

NeutralWatcher

this sentence can mean you can do it but okay maybe you don't know how you spread your thing

What will happen to you with that flue ? just a gimmick or will you die from it ?
Sniff what are your reads so far? Have you figured it out some posts that could point toward scum?

But Finalbeta to have lynch immunity could point toward second faction mafia since Queen said Blood Clan is mafia so whoever stopped the day phase could be Shadow Clan and Finalbeta could be Blood Clan or vice versa whoever stopped day phase could be Blood Clan and Finalbeta is from Shadow Clan.
I'm not lynch immune, never claimed so.

I just have more lives.
Post automatically merged:

Actually I was just kidding I have not been in a car crash. I just think this is a retarderad ass site so i made a excuse for not coming anymore fuck you and suck my dick guys
This guy will never change lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
On the off chance you’re town, you’ve been a terrible player. Fire off one random ass vote, suspect Flower for doing THE EXACT SAME THING, get into a pissing contest with me over trite bullshit, completely disappear for most of this phase, make people think you’d been seriously injured in a car accident, then tell us all to fuck off...if this is your meta, I absolutely will not be playing with you anymore.

On the off chance you’re town, you’ve been a terrible player. Fire off one random ass vote, suspect Flower for doing THE EXACT SAME THING, get into a pissing contest with me over trite bullshit, completely disappear for most of this phase, make people think you’d been seriously injured in a car accident, then tell us all to fuck off...if this is your meta, I absolutely will not be playing with you anymore.
Meh he's just an obvious troll, don't give him any attention, we don't need him to play :giogio:

N

NeutralWatcher

Sniff you shouldn't take this game personally. You look scummy because of your behaviour. You said you wanted to improve your gameplay and avoided repeating the same mistakes you did in past games but what you did so far today is the opposite.

You made good progress on day 1 but today you're trolling. Don't blame players for thinking you're scummy if you have no intention to improve your gameplay.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Kiwipom I read your post, I am at work now so I can't make detailed posts. FB said it wasn't him that was targeted, although no one else stepped forward to say it was them.

@AL sama I mean he said which character he is. Yeah after we pushed him for like 6 hours but he did say the name.

@Natalija Nah I don't have a killing role.

I guess this Neko guy is gonna get banned soon, so what should we do? They have the most votes on them now. 4 if I am not mistaken.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
As far as reads, other than the shithead who I hope we kill either by lynch or mod hammer - it’s a little hard to parse through all the pages, but Light has been proactive in the hunt through the whole game, so I’m convinced he’s town. Fuji was fucking around earlier, but it seems like he’s trying his best to sus some people out, so I’m willing to give him the benefit of the town. Kiwi came in and started her usual meta, feel like she’s doing enough to deflect whatever suspicion was cast on Lanji for his absence. Neutral’s also playing his usual way, although the sniffing is getting a little old

Can’t necessarily tell who’s scummy at the moment. Flower, Queen, and Al have all dinged me at points, but nothing concrete on any of them to vote. Really, I’m just focused on getting the troll out now, regardless of whether or not they’re town.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I still have my douts about Al claim - yeah nobody counter claim but nobody counter claim for any claims for now.

Flower I don't know. She seemed genuine when the poison/disease thing came out, and saying she can heal Al and not doing it later will be weird and suspicious

Light seems like he scum hunts and townie, he ask a lot what people did at night but why not. For now more townie than anything.

Finalbeta...... plays his usual meta that makes everyone to want to kill him

NW, Fuji, Jew don't have a lot

Queen I don't know

N

NeutralWatcher

Actually, the role he posted was probably true?
Sniff so he was townie. Could this clarified as modkilled? Nekochako is modkilled and the game continues with discussion who we have to vote until EOD.

He claimed a role?? All I saw was him posting dumb bullshit, can you quote the post?
Mod deleted it I think since he copypasted it instead of rephrasing it his own way.

AL sama happens to be too swayed from the idea that my character is genuine, that is what makes him the most suspicious

His vote towards me strikes contrived, based off a weak excuse

Vote Lynch AL

So here we go back to process of elimination

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Flower I don't know. She seemed genuine when the poison/disease thing came out, and saying she can heal Al and not doing it later will be weird and suspicious
That could be all made up. AL supposedly gets infected she heals him but mafia kills him and we can't prove anything. Or AL wasn't even infected to begin with and Flowa does nothing and gains our trust.

@Natalija
What did Neko claim? It would be both disastrous and funny if they were out doctor lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.