Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't erect a wall as big as mountain to protect yourself from sea level rise :seriously:

That doesn't make sense lol

That still doesn't explain why no sea level rising in the past was brought up anywhere.

Wano flooding happened because of rain water
Wait is that really how old wano drowned? was it explained? I don't think that rain water would flood an entire country to the point it is at.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Huh...I just had a thought. Could the "crime" the Buccaneers be is they built Noah to save people from the first flood, and were the first "free" people from the WG?
How they will be free from WG by building a Noah when WG reside on top of huge mountain chain?

Well, fuck me....

WG HQ - Mariejoa being on top of mountain chain could be because to avoid being drowned because of flooding.

How they will be free from WG by building a Noah when WG reside on top of huge mountain chain?

Well, fuck me....

WG HQ - Mariejoa being on top of mountain chain could be because to avoid being drowned because of flooding.
Precisely. And Mariejous is a land taken from another race of people, the Lunarians.

I believe the Twenty Kings Minus One were racist humans who hated how other races were thriving and sought to establish human supremacy...by any means necessary.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don't understand why there is a need to *cleanse* the world right now

Two strongest Yonkos just got defeated,

New ones still catching up but CG is a joke.

If anything, WG is more secure than 2 years ago

Reborn

Okay, thank you for providing, but I get the feeling something is missing here, the amount of rain water for old wano to have DROWBED would have had to have it be in constant rain
Could be torrential rain or because of df or some advanced level haki....

Who knows

But point is wano was submerged because of rain and not sea level rise.

And, this brings me back to my old issue - there is no reference to sea level rising in the past at all when WG did cleansing in the past as well.

I still feel that if not weapon then it has something to do with a natural phenomenon like earthquake caused by something massive like red line

Reborn

Joyboy's return and VP leaking all the shit are good reasons to erase this world, I guess.
Nah

Elders talked about cleansing before Joyboy reveal and VP doing anything like broadcast.

It happened at the time of Reverie

I don't understand why there is a need to *cleanse* the world right now

Two strongest Yonkos just got defeated,

New ones still catching up but CG is a joke.

If anything, WG is more secure than 2 years ago
I think they meant to eradicate anyone who is willing to be rebellious and can possibly get hand over the info regarding AK

Status
Not open for further replies.