Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you fucking regard

You can't even read and understand basic manga panels?

And you're telling me I'M COPING?

Alright i'll teach you just this once

You see that red circled dialogue box? the one you think is being said by big meme?

It's a fucking fodder saying that lmao

See how that dialogue box is ABOVE the big mom panel and spread into the beehive panel?

That means it's coming from the beehive panel...

And also, it literally says "they couldn't stand eachother"

fucking meme was a coc user in rocks lol. So by your own stupid copium theory, she would be one of the ones that wouldn't have been able to stand the others.

so SHE WOULDN'T FUCKING SAY "THEY COULDN'T STAND EACH OTHER"

It would be "we couldn't stand eachother" if meme was the one saying that.

so once again regard, take a break. Get some reading lessons. SLOWLY read back the manga multiple times.

Just so you don't get embarrassed like this ever again

Hope you get through your struggles to read man. I'm rooting for you :perocry:
cru getting cooked. You love to see it 🤣🤣🤣

The islands of Japan are the subject of a particularly colourful creation myth. Standing on the bridge or stairway of heaven (known as Ama-no-hashidate and which connected heaven - Ama - to earth), the two gods Izanami and Izanagi used a jewel encrusted spear to stir the ocean. Withdrawing the spear, salt crystallised into drops on the tip and these fell back into the ocean as islands.
Ame-no-nuboko ( heavenly jeweled spear)

you fucking regard

You can't even read and understand basic manga panels?

And you're telling me I'M COPING?

Alright i'll teach you just this once

You see that red circled dialogue box? the one you think is being said by big meme?

It's a fucking fodder saying that lmao

See how that dialogue box is ABOVE the big mom panel and spread into the beehive panel?

That means it's coming from the beehive panel...

And also, it literally says "they couldn't stand eachother"

fucking meme was a coc user in rocks lol. So by your own stupid copium theory, she would be one of the ones that wouldn't have been able to stand the others.

so SHE WOULDN'T FUCKING SAY "THEY COULDN'T STAND EACH OTHER"

It would be "we couldn't stand eachother" if meme was the one saying that.

so once again regard, take a break. Get some reading lessons. SLOWLY read back the manga multiple times.

Just so you don't get embarrassed like this ever again

Hope you get through your struggles to read man. I'm rooting for you :perocry:
Lmao

Me telling them to wait for the full summary and/or raws isn't me being insecure lol. It's me telling them to not start acting like douchebags to people over something that may very well not be true.
I’m sure you’d be saying the same if it was zoro lol

What we know for a fact
  1. People have been hyping and wanking the gorosei especially nusjuro
  2. People were saying sanji won’t clash with nusjuro and calling him weak
  3. People excepted zoro to somehow be down fast enough to save Bonney
  4. Sanji ended up being the one to clash with him
No one is expecting sanji to beat him. Even if he ends up getting overpowered no one really cares because it doesn’t change the fact that it’s a cool moment. Like imagine shitting on sanji for maybe getting overwhelmed by a character people were hyping up above kaido lol

Yes you are 100% insecure for being but hurt people are existing about sanji cause if it was zoro instead you wouldn’t be acting this way

I’m sure you’d be saying the same if it was zoro lol

What we know for a fact
  1. People have been hyping and wanking the gorosei especially nusjuro
  2. People were saying sanji won’t clash with nusjuro and calling him weak
  3. People excepted zoro to somehow be down fast enough to save Bonney
  4. Sanji ended up being the one to clash with him
No one is expecting sanji to beat him. Even if he ends up getting overpowered no one really cares because it doesn’t change the fact that it’s a cool moment. Like imagine shitting on sanji for maybe getting overwhelmed by a character people were hyping up above kaido lol

Yes you are 100% insecure for being but hurt people are existing about sanji cause if it was zoro instead you wouldn’t be acting this way
Okay dude. Believe what you want lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.