Elden Ring

I used a mod and somehow i'm still not banned in co-op.

If you need any specific item i can drop it for you. :risicheck:
Depends on the mod/ cheat engine script
In DS3 I literally teleport during invasions (at least when everyone is messing around or if there’s a hardcore cheater)
Infinite iframes, one shot kills you name it, From does jack shit about it lol
No idea about ER pvp restrictions though

Depends on the mod/ cheat engine script
In DS3 I literally teleport during invasions (at least when everyone is messing around or if there’s a hardcore cheater)
Infinite iframes, one shot kills you name it, From does jack shit about it lol
No idea about ER pvp restrictions though
Damn, i guess DS3 co-op has been thoroughly fucked and abandoned then lol.

As far as i know in ER though, i can only modify items and runes outside cut content, used it to quickly go up to level 713 and honestly it still doesn't seem like the big impact in PvP i thought it would be, half of the stats become insignificant once you realize it's only one weapon on your right arm.

Damn, i guess DS3 co-op has been thoroughly fucked and abandoned then lol.
DS3 has the best pvp by a landslide, it will never die out
Is this your first From game? By leveling up you limit yourself to players with your same level range, so there’s never really an advantage. This also applies to weapon upgrade.

In the golden era of DS1 pvp however, a +10 upgrade could match with a +0 upgrade as long as their levels were within range
That era was WILD
DS2 with its soul memory was pretty wack too lol

Just started my first playthrough, for some reason I can only do an R2 attack/ skill attack when I’m blocking
Why is that a thing?
I think what you are doing with R2 is an Guard Counter ,you shield yourself with L1 and upon impact from the enemie you press R2 .
More Powerful ,consumes way more of the enemies stamina and higher poise damage.

Weapon arts in ER youse L2 for instance ,but you should wear a shield that has "No skill" so you can youse your main weapons skill .

Such as this one as example.

Read you played Ds3 as well,Ds3 as example doesn‘t have Guard Counters.
Hope it helps.

I think what you are doing with R2 is an Guard Counter ,you shield yourself with L1 and upon impact from the enemie you press R2 .
More Powerful ,consumes way more of the enemies stamina and higher poise damage.

Weapon arts in ER youse L2 for instance ,but you should wear a shield that has "No skill" so you can youse your main weapons skill .

Such as this one as example.

Read you played Ds3 as well,Ds3 as example doesn‘t have Guard Counters.
Hope it helps.
For some reason it returned to normal the next time I opened the game, and my setup was exactly the same lol

Man what the fuck were From thinking putting Margit as the tutorial boss
At least 5 side sweeps, thrust attacks, missiles, 6 move combos fast and slow, back sweeps etc
Lmao, this had me sweating more than SL1 +0 Gael
He’s not a tutorial boss.

He’s meant to make new players go explore.

You can get find an item called “Margit’s Shackle” that lets you instantly shred a phase off of him.

@SakazOuki because of the open world, from switched up the design philosophy for Elden Ring form the other games.

If you explore the open world regions before the legacy dungeons, use spirit summons you find, or some of the OP weapons you can find, it’s the easiest Fromsoft game.

If you don’t overlevel by exploring or using any op gear, it’s the hardest by a fair margin.

When you see people complain about the PVE balancing in Elden Ring that’s what they’re talking taking about.