Elden Ring

Meteorite staff with gravity sorcery, a walking glass cannon chad lmfao.

I don't know if there are more viable options for newbies though, so please do help lol.
A weapon that can carry you pretty much through early and mid game and can be found early in Limgrave.
is the is the Bloodhounds Fang it‘s a strenght and dex weapon ,which builds up blood loss.
Many meme about it ,but it‘s pretty good beginner weapon and fun to use .
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's+Fang

So far created:

Blood Dex Quality build (with Scavenger/Bandit/Twinblades/Uchi bloody Double Slash)
BattleMage/Ice Spear Sorceror/Death Poker Frost Sorceror build

Thinking of doing the following next;

Bloodflame Grave Scythe Faith build
Reduvia/Fang build
Lightning / ADLS build

@Blackbeard you‘ve got the Item"Flask of Wonderous Physick " ?
It‘s found at the Third Chruch of Marika,can be quite helpful in combination with various bubble tears for Boss fights as example.
I will check it, i'm just overwhelmed by how much shit my character carries right now that i have no fk clue what it do, lol.

This is the guild I’m getting ready for the DLC so I don’t have to face Messmer on NG+7 lol

Night rider Glaive with phantom slash, blood flame blade, flame grant me strength

Still playing through the game and getting fashion and such.
At what level would it be possible to kill the Liurnia cavalry for that weapon? I was just about getting bored of farming outside the midget area, but when i saw your post now i would grind for eternity to get this beauty glaive.

A weapon that can carry you pretty much through early and mid game and can be found early in Limgrave.
is the is the Bloodhounds Fang it‘s a strenght and dex weapon ,which builds up blood loss.
Many meme about it ,but it‘s pretty good beginner weapon and fun to use .
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodhound's+Fang
This shall be my weapon up until i get the nightrider glaive, going to pick it up when i finish with the midgets. :finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
At what level would it be possible to kill the Liurnia cavalry for that weapon? I was just about getting bored of farming outside the midget area, but when i saw your post now i would grind for eternity to get this beauty glaive.
@EmperorKinyagi is right, weapon level is far more important than player level. Your stats as a whole are pretty irrelevant outside of Vigor, Endurance, and Mind (sometimes). I think I killed this guy at around level 40 with a +6/7 Halberd since I went straight for this guy as I knew I wanted this Glaive. This thing was my favorite weapon in the game on my level 350 main so I wanted to do a dedicated build for it lol.

l would say just make sure you have a good amount of vigor so he doesn’t one/two shot you lol.

@Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @EmperorKinyagi @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Owl Ki @MonochromeYoru

Commander Niall and Castle Sol in general are the most depressing time i ever had with a game not only Elden Ring, just finished it and never getting near it again, fuck this area forever. :risitavirus:

It's mostly because i went ther underleveled because i wanted to get the medallion that allows you to enter the giant mountaintops where the nightrider set is.

That's LITERALLY me when i stood in the bench watching the chad faith-blastphemous blade user i summoned, defeating commander Niall after a long battle until both of them were down to 1 HP. :saden:

Goodbye forever, fat ugly son of a bitch.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @EmperorKinyagi @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Owl Ki @MonochromeYoru

Commander Niall and Castle Sol in general are the most depressing time i ever had with a game not only Elden Ring, just finished it and never getting near it again, fuck this area forever. :risitavirus:

It's mostly because i went ther underleveled because i wanted to get the medallion that allows you to enter the giant mountaintops where the nightrider set is.

That's LITERALLY me when i stood in the bench watching the chad faith-blastphemous blade user i summoned, defeating commander Niall after a long battle until both of them were down to 1 HP. :saden:

If you had trouble with Niall, stay far, far away from the Consecrated Snowfield until you can level up lol. Those night riders will kick your shit in worse than Niall.

If you had trouble with Niall, stay far, far away from the Consecrated Snowfield until you can level up lol. Those night riders will kick your shit in worse than Niall.
I got constantly killed by them for about one painful hour of trying over and over until i found a guide that shows you a cliff nearby where you can lure them to and take them down by cheesing.

First, use sleeping arrows to make the two giants stop even after they wake.

Then once you lure the nightriders to the mentioned spot, they malfunction and their AI drops to 0 for some reason, you can just walk slowly behind them on horseback and chop them to death and they won't react (unless the giants weren't struck by sleeping arrows, because if the convoy keeps moving, the nightriders won't drop their guard)

Doing that method i got the set in about 10 minutes lol.

damn you made it quite far :endthis:
Nial the keyword is "bewitching branches" :steef:
Those little twigs make Nials minions his enemies :myman:
Nightrider set awesome choice ,combine it with The Greatsword and you are rocking the Gut‘s build :steef:
But there is way more terror waiting for you in or past the Concecrated Snowfields :yodaswag:

Lmao i wouldn't wasn't it for co-op. Me being curious about weapons/gear pushed me to go all around underleveled too.

Nial the keyword is "bewitching branches" :steef:
Those little twigs make Nials minions his enemies :myman:
I went all the way back to south Limgrave to get these plants lol, but the moment i used them to turn the soldiers on Niall, he randomly gets ×10 stronger and proceeds to kill both with 90% HP left to frostbite you to death.

Nightrider set awesome choice ,combine it with The Greatsword and you are rocking the Gut‘s build :steef:
Going with nightrider set, glaive, bloodflame and flame give me strength.

I copied my save to try a magic build without wasting time on a restart. That one has the Carian Regal and comet azur.

But there is way more terror waiting for you in or past the Concecrated Snowfields :yodaswag:
I got carried by my process and got negged by the fire giant. :risitavirus: