Elden Ring

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thank you guys,little update i will uninstall it this afternoon and download it new,the infocard of the game states that the safedata is stored on the console and on cloud .
So i should be good :jackcopium:

Otherwise Tech support it is :emohiyo:
I will keep you guys updated if it works ,because i found hundreds of threads on reddit and game forums ,it seems to be not an rare problem .

@Jaguark101 whats your tag ?:getnappaed:
Lmfao, would you believe I now had the exact problem on Xbox S this morning
:suresure:

Lmfao, would you believe I now had the exact problem on Xbox S this morning
:suresure:
for real :suresure:
I‘m a little late ,but my friends i fixed it :getnappaed:

My game file was saved on Cloud and on Console itself ,when you open the gamecard menu you can see the game itself and your Profile Data stored itself separate.
I uninstalled the game ,and downloaded it new ,and left the Profile data alone .
one thing is you can only access your safe file after the download is 100% complete (was sweating blood during this time:kobeha:) .
I will post some pictures later to make it clear .

One other thing i found out during my research, this mostly happens after you got summoned by someone ,and the other player uses Finger Severer to send you home.
Edit:I was summoned and Finger Severed when this happened.

@EmperorKinyagi @Pot Goblin @TheKnightOfTheSea @soheilhazrat @Peroroncino @MonochromeYoru @Jaguark101

Last edited:
So a relatively new player here who was encouraged to pick up the game because of the June DLC and promise of newer content. I have just reached the level and mindset that helps me not get immediately fodderized by anything in Limgrave, but i'm still curious about what build up to go for, melee or magic. Holy reddit and Youtube tips weren't much of help tbh.

That uncertainty made me lose a shitload of runes because my retarded ass thought saving up for too long until you get accustomed to a certain play style was a good idea before that basement dwelling Azula cunt finished me on my first try.

@Lee Ba Shou @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @EmperorKinyagi @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @MonochromeYoru

So a relatively new player here who was encouraged to pick up the game because of the June DLC and promise of newer content. I have just reached the level and mindset that helps me not get immediately fodderized by anything in Limgrave, but i'm still curious about what build up to go for, melee or magic. Holy reddit and Youtube tips weren't much of help tbh.

That uncertainty made me lose a shitload of runes because my retarded ass thought saving up for too long until you get accustomed to a certain play style was a good idea before that basement dwelling Azula cunt finished me on my first try.

@Lee Ba Shou @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @EmperorKinyagi @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @MonochromeYoru
Don‘t safe up for to long,especially in the beginning .
Levels cost not much runes early,so if you have a grace nearby spent them if it get‘s tricky.
Sidenote you can get your runes back after dying ,when visiting the spot you died before.

What are your current stats?

that basement dwelling Azula cunt finished me on my first try.
Ah brings back sweet memories :steef:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

If you are new to Fromsoft, I would recommend melee. Melee is much more manageable and teaches you the fundamentals better than magic builds imho.

Don‘t safe up for to long,especially in the beginning .
Levels cost not much runes early,so if you have a grace nearby spent them if it get‘s tricky.
Sidenote you can get your runes back after dying ,when visiting the spot you died before.

What are your current stats?
Almost entirely spent on vigor, endurance and strength.

Ah brings back sweet memories :steef:
All my farmed runes are inside this fucker's cave and i didn't want to die for the 100th time so i just gave up and went farming in front gate again. :pepecry:

All my farmed runes are inside this fucker's cave and i didn't want to die for the 100th time so i just gave up and went farming in front gate again. :pepecry:
Runes dont matter much later on. You can get a shit ton in mid-late game. So don't worry over lost runes.

Level vigor to like 30. so that you can actually take hits and learn the moveset of bosses instead of getting one shot.

What weapon you using? There's some great weapons in limgrave.

Rune level doesn’t actually matter as much as your weapon level and the weapon you’re using. An increase to weapon level will increase your damage significantly more than a couple of levels.

If you get super stuck I recommend checking up smithing stone mines/locations rather than farming runes.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Almost entirely spent on vigor, endurance and strength.

That's what you should prioritize on a first run

I'd focus on upgrading your weapon and making sure you're doing a decent amount of damage. What weapons are you using?

Guys i wanna do another run, what fun builds do u guys recommend?
I've already do e strength, dex, and magic and also bleed lmfao

Im kinda looking for unique and fun builds lol
With unique and fun weapon