Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SHs as chess pieces. Chopper is a pawn. Jimbe and Frankynare rooks. Sanji and Zoro are knights. Nami is the queen. Luffy is king. Hmmmmmm…

The best known system assigns 1 point to a pawn, 3 points to a knightor bishop, 5 points to a rook and 9 points to a queen. However, valuation systems provide only a rough guide and the true value of a piece is very position dependent.
wikipedia

As mentioned, each piece has a different value. It should come as no surprise that the piece values are directly tied to a piece's strength.

Chess.com

Nami, Jimbe, and Franky>Zoro and Sanji

The SHs as chess pieces. Chopper is a pawn. Jimbe and Frankynare rooks. Sanji and Zoro are knights. Nami is the queen. Luffy is king. Hmmmmmm…

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]As mentioned, each piece has a different value. It should come as no surprise that the piece values are directly tied to a piece's strength. A [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]pawn[/COLOR] is worth one point, a [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]knight[/COLOR] or [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]bishop[/COLOR] is worth three points, a [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]rook[/COLOR] is worth five points and a [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]queen[/COLOR] is worth nine points.
from Chess.com
Nami, Jimbe, and Franky>Zoro and Sanji[/COLOR]
Chopper represents 7 pawns, so it’s Luffy > Nami > Chopper > Jinbe and Franky > Brook and Usopp >= Zoro and Sanji

If there is slander, it's likely going to be done as revenge for all the Admiral fans who slandered the Gorosei for 6 months straight and then tried to flip and wank the Gorosei.
I forgot to mention but my previous comment that you quoted was more directed towards the Admiral fans and Gorosei down players.

You have certain people here that believe that Kizaru is going to solo all five of the Elders, as I have said before, if Kizaru does get defeated and killed they better hope it's either by Topman the strongest Gorosei or by multiple of them.

Because if only Saturn ends up being the one to kill Kizaru who imo is the second strongest Admiral, then oh boy so many Yonko fans, Gorosei fans, and Admiral haters are going to have a field day.:pepecafe:

I forgot to mention but my previous comment that you quoted was more directed towards the Admiral fans and Gorosei down players.

You have certain people here that believe that Kizaru is going to solo all five of the Elders, as I have said before, if Kizaru does get defeated and killed they better hope it's either by Topman the strongest Gorosei or by multiple of them.

Because if only Saturn ends up being the one to kill Kizaru who imo is the second strongest Admiral, then oh boy so many Yonko fans, Gorosei fans, and Admiral haters are going to have a field day.:pepecafe:
Well, we'll see eventually.
I suppose it depends on when he comes in. If he comes in and the other Gorosei are still being held off by the SHs, then Oda will likely just have him hold one off and possibly lose to that one.
Or he may try and hold off all of them while the SHs escape and die in the process.
It's up to Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.