Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well, you're just trying to fit in with your Admiral wanking buddies, so I won't school you when the Gorosei pop off.
But your friends won't get the same treatment
Nah you got it wrong.

Admirals fans, luffy fans, sanji fans, yonkou fans or any other fandom who stays loyal to their favs have every right to hit back or troll back because they face the heat as well but stays loyal....

Such fans deserve respect....

But those who flip flops depending upon the situation or tries to blend in as opportunity presents are the first ones to be schooled

Why do they talk about garbage sanji saved by giants? Brooke is the mvp of this chapter. Number 2 the swordsman cuts the Gorosei like butter without attacking while Saturn was on the phone.

making the Gorosei so comically evil is iffy writing wise, but I'm saying character wise it'd make sense for Kizaru to switch side with information like the WG trying to sink the world, I think he knows that VP is telling the truth
Its still bad writing. We need good antagonists till the end. If Akainu is fighting alongside Luffy im done with One Piece. But i dont think Oda goes that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.