Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Did you know that when Oda's daughter born he made a draw of Luffy and Nami holding a baby?
Link?

i have yet to see a powerscaler send a mangaka death threats. shippers are synonymous with that
"If *insert powerscaler agenda* doesn't happen I'll fly to Japan/Oda's house :beckmoji:" posts flew right above your head huh? Saw a lot of these during the ZKK craze

I'll say it again, if people are really pressed over a bunch of jokes they should take a step back from the internet. Specially over some fictional character

Considering nobody thinks Shanks is a pedo? highly doubt it.
What does Shanks have to do with it? Are you talking about Makino? They have an age difference of less than 10 years.
The fact is that what is allowed by one is not allowed by others. There are literally tons of Mihawk/Perona fanarts, who have an 18-year age difference, and the artists feel absolutely calm, and I didn't see the shippers being treated badly at all while smotashi shippers are attacked for simply writing fanfics with them.

Leaving the Internet is not the solution. I'm not satisfied with real life either, what would you suggest to do in this case? I already ignore almost everything except what might reflect badly on real people or animals.

What does Shanks have to do with it? Are you talking about Makino? They have an age difference of less than 10 years.
The fact is that what is allowed by one is not allowed by others. There are literally tons of Mihawk/Perona fanarts, who have an 18-year age difference, and the artists feel absolutely calm, and I didn't see the shippers being treated badly at all while smotashi shippers are attacked for simply writing fanfics with them.

Leaving the Internet is not the solution. I'm not satisfied with real life either, what would you suggest to do in this case? I already ignore almost everything except what might reflect badly on real people or animals.
Become a monk if you are considering leaving the internet honestly