News Roronoa Zoro Prequel Novel Confirmed

Wtf I'm starting to doubt I'm not a one piece fan. When was his dad's name revealed lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚
I think the SBS for Zoro's family tree was revealed in March last year if I remember correctly.

Pinzoro is Zoro's grandfather and Arashi is Zoro's father. Zoro's mother is a daughter of a bandit. Shimotsuki family is from Wano originally. And Zoro and Kuina are cousins (not sure about this one though).

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
This is even more evidence that oda is washed.
Imagine not caring about a character you created and relying on other authors picking up that character to write a story

And they picked the most uninteresting part of Zoro's past. Had this been about the time skip it would have been interesting. This shit is just lame
Yep 130 chapters of Wano focused on filler such as Tama, gifters and run piece but no proper backstory or plot exploration. Could have gotten more on swords, Wano and Wano history instead of force feeding as shit like Oden, and on Zoro but instead he decides to write a shite novel outside of the cannon source.

He's finished.

Yep 130 chapters of Wano focused on filler such as Tama, gifters and run piece but no proper backstory or plot exploration. Could have gotten more on swords, Wano and Wano history instead of force feeding as shit like Oden, and on Zoro but instead he decides to write a shite novel outside of the cannon source.

He's finished.
Oda isn't finished but Zolo is, Oda doesn't care about him:milaugh:

He's finished.
Wano was seriously such a terrible arc.
Oda wasted so much panel time on irrelevant characters or Yamato and Tama. I get she was crucial to control the fodders but come on Oda, we already got it when you showed it the 5th time. You didn't need to include it the 20th time either.

Also, Scabbards took way too much panel time, especially Kanjuro. I thought MF was slayed before they truly invaded Onigashima? Ok, let's say he somehow endured this, okay. Kiku slayed that guy, AGAIN. But wait, somehow he still summoned some black mist wasting panel time AGAIN? Why Oda, why? It didn't make sense at all. Wouldn't it be better if King was spreading the fire instead???

There were just so many pacing issues in this arc.
Franky vs Sasaki would have been great or Jack/Perospero vs Inu/Neko. But no, we got Yamato, Tama, the scabbards and Kanjuro.

Then there are the issues which you also mentioned.

Even the anime with the constant great animation made it very difficult for me to enjoy this arc in general.

This is even more evidence that oda is washed.
Imagine not caring about a character you created and relying on other authors picking up that character to write a story

And they picked the most uninteresting part of Zoro's past. Had this been about the time skip it would have been interesting. This shit is just lame
Loda cares about money only. Think about your job for a second and tell us if you do it for the money or because you love it so much