Worstgen Uefa Champions League 2023/2024/Bet thread!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Bepo D. Bear @Seven7 @Akai2 @Sallucion @mly90 @Playa4321 @ranady @Apollo @Peroroncino @NikaInParis @Seatonnes @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KINGKONGGUN15 @Tobra @ranady @Red Night @Etzel Andergast @CakeWalker @Blackbeard @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cream filled donut7
Guys don´t forget to vote for tomorrow!!

@Peroroncino going to cry since Bayern gonna win against Real!!

And @RayanOO PSG gonna get wrecked hard by Dortmund, Paris is gonna burn!!
:myman:
you really tagged yourself ,but forgot about me :josad:

@Bepo D. Bear @Seven7 @Akai2 @Sallucion @mly90 @Playa4321 @ranady @Apollo @Peroroncino @NikaInParis @Seatonnes @K!NG HARA$H!MA @KINGKONGGUN15 @Tobra @ranady @Red Night @Etzel Andergast @CakeWalker @Blackbeard @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cream filled donut7
Guys don´t forget to vote for tomorrow!!

@Peroroncino going to cry since Bayern gonna win against Real!!

And @RayanOO PSG gonna get wrecked hard by Dortmund, Paris is gonna burn!!
:myman:
Literally failed to get ticket for Dortmund . I would want all Bundesland final hopefully 2013 dreams comes back .
Post automatically merged:

We smoking that Mia San Mia pack

Just 🤨 vibes
Rooting for Bayern win in Bernabou . Man I am just waiting all German finals .

Hopefully Dortmund wins :joker:

PissG bingo card for tonight, especially if they iz losing...

1. PISSG penalty
2. PISSG needing to commit murder to get yellow cart
3. Tortmund getting yellow cart for breathing near Mfrappe

For Urealfa, there iz similar cheatings. Example!
1. Urealfa soft penalty when they iz struggling (see game vs Carbelona in teh league and Vinicibitch penalty vs Araujo in teh cup)
2. Tchoumanei + Camavainga + Carvajal/Chano allow to make 500 fouls before yellow cart, while opponent get yellow for sneezing to loud...
3. This is most important one. Urealfa has result they need? Ok :) 3 mins added time like bayern game yesterday after every substitute used for both team and one minute timewasting in 90 minutes... Uh oh, Urealfa iz struggling, 10 MINUTES!!! Look at Almeria vs Urealfa game, 3 Var decisions (2 for Urealfa + 1 against Almeria) and also 11+ extra minutes for Urealfa to win. In games where Urealfa has a result, they extra man in black add a most minimum minutes possible (Bayern last night, Atletico only 4 minutes in teh league with all subs used and var delay...)

Another PSG flop, love to see it
Borussia just became tge favorites to win the trophy - if Madrid faces them all the preassure is on Madrid not to flop against a weaker side. And if Bayern does it the preassure is two fold - they have to win against Borussia in a rivalry sense and they have to save their awful (by their standards) season

Borussia wildly has all the cards in their hands.

Another PSG flop, love to see it
Borussia just became tge favorites to win the trophy - if Madrid faces them all the preassure is on Madrid not to flop against a weaker side. And if Bayern does it the preassure is two fold - they have to win against Borussia in a rivalry sense and they have to save their awful (by their standards) season

Borussia wildly has all the cards in their hands.
Meh i hardly doubt Madrid can suffer for this pressure,they are strong and experienced players. If they got to the final they win at 99%. I like Dortmund,but lets face it,they were very lucky. PSG really failed too much occasions. I think whoever wins between Real and Bayern will probably win the CL.

Meh i hardly doubt Madrid can suffer for this pressure,they are strong and experienced players. If they got to the final they win at 99%. I like Dortmund,but lets face it,they were very lucky. PSG really failed too much occasions. I think whoever wins between Real and Bayern will probably win the CL.
Whoever faces Borussia is the favorite on paper, and that adds additional preassure to the players for sure
Meanwhile Borussia are underdogs and reaching the final is an achievement in and of itself.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Bayern goes into final then it's 50/50

If Real goes, then Real is winning it - experience, top form, motivation to win treble, and they will reach final after beating city and Bayern which reflects how good they are right now.

Having 14 trophies shows their legacy to deliver in finals.

Unless, Real plays pathetic, they aren't losing the finals