Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What's with oda giving us reactions of others every now and then?

Just taking panels and dragging things for no reason

Let VP wrap up the lore and then drop the reactions

I will go crazy mad if VP after all of this doesn't reveal more than what we already know

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
That's why I find it so damn funny when people are like "THE GOROSEI SHIT ON THE YONKO!!! THE YONKO ARE TRASH!!!" because Kaido was literally chilling in Wano with his crew with delicious food, games, hookers etc. while plotting against the World Government for decades and they never tried to take him down at all.
But yeah, anyway, I highly doubt they could have went after Luffy after the timeskip. He already had Rayleigh, Shanks, Whitebeard's goons, etc. supporting him.
As to why they didn't try harder to take him out in the earlier parts of the series is a mystery though. Like, they had CP9 fight him, but that clearly didn't work.
And for some reason the only person hellbent on killing him was Sakazuki in Marineford, nobody else really seemed to care back then.
People in general ignore that the New World IS Pirate Territory. Paradise is mostly government/independent islands, the vast majority of New World territory is owned by pirates.

It's hilarious how people just pretend like that isn't a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.