Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

el oh el didnt he just make an admiral look like a little bitch for the second time in cannon and his 4th time overall from cannon and film red.

Meanwhile Mihawk already admitted inferiority compared to WB when he wanted to measure the gap between them. Meanwhile Shanks clashed with a slightly healthier WB who still possesed Haki on even grounds splitting the heavens..

Shanks is looking more lie the marine hunter than Mihawk tbh,,,

Victim 1 - with basic haki Shanks was able to eaasily stop Akainu in his tracks when Akainu was showing to be virtually invincible.
(this is also Akainu bloodlusted)

Victim 2 - Grennbull knew this was Shanks by just pure haki from dozens of km away - left in a hurry.

Victims 3 & 4 - Kizaru & Fuji, imagine being forced to one knee and both admirals combined backed off even after FA told them to kill Uta & Fujitora considered fighting Shanks' & his crew alone total of 10 members to be full out War.
(we can consider this cannon as Oda directly stated if Shanks was able to do it in the film he can do it in cannon)
Shanks vs Admirals

Lets see Mihawks best feats so far:

Mihawk getting stopped by literally everyone below YC1 level:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
This post is so heavy because of all that cope

So he can’t send out haki unless he uses his sword
:gokulaugh:
I never said that. I'm asking you why he was holding his sword.
???

So you can’t read either? I said what he did to GB was unique, and I would call it a swordsman technique if I see any other swordsman use CoC that way
Again, it doesn't matter if it's unique. That just means he has great Conq Haki. But him having great Conq Haki doesn't mean he's not a swordsman.

Why didnt mihawkblud measure the distance between himself and Whitebeard in the past 20 years?
What was he doing?
Didnt pull up in Wano either
Didnt hunt any admirals
:josad:
Is bro alcoholic and loses the sense of time? :shocked:

Wood, autocorrect killed me
oh yeah ,
Even if shanks can replicate the same feat with a piece of wood ,
this will still be a sword skill if he does it with his sword

similar to how kaku can create sword slashes through his legs and still have the sword slashes through his sword be considered swordsmanship

similar to how zoro's tatsumaki is still considered swordsmanship

i have many more examples where a swordsman can produce sword skils without the use of a sword
but that doesnt eliminate the initial attack as a sword skill

The admiral agenda includes admirals > commanders
that isnt the entire agenda

we are actually so up on that it's basically a done debate.
kuzan's existence kills this debate since he is a yonko commander

Nah apparently Aramaki is the first person to be paralyzed but still be able to move his legs and arms just fine
People, I swear...

- Aramaki screamed in shock when he was surprised by something that scared him! - That means we got a new haki superpower that paralyses people.
- Aramaki got injured by a haki-less attack and reformed his body through his element! - That means Aramaki can regenerate wounds in a way no other logia can!
- Sanji moved so fast that he disappeared and the sound effect was new! That means that, unlike the tens of characters that have done it before him, he has unlocked the ability to bend light around him and be invisible even to Goku.

Oda can get away with not showing new stuff because people make it up for him anyway.

People, I swear...

- Aramaki screamed in shock when he was surprised by something that scared him! - That means we got a new haki superpower that paralyses people.
- Aramaki god injured by a haki-less attack and reformed his body through his element! - That means Aramaki can regenerate wounds in a way no other logia can!
- Sanji moved so fast that he disappeared and the sound effect was new! That means that, unlike the tens of characters that have done it before him, he has unlocked the ability to bend light around him and be invisible even to Goku.

Oda can get away with not showing new stuff because people make it up for him anyway.
It gets really tiring arguing with some people on powerscaling. It feels like you're albert einstein discussing math with an ape.

@zenox watches Shanks snipe someone from 1000 miles away with Conqueror's haki lightning (the anime added a sword draw effect)
no they didnt
shanks was still holding his sword in the manga
even during the initial release of the chapter , many people pointed it out

and LOOOL
just tells me u havent been reading this story

brook's music is considered swordsmanship bud , haki is nothing compared to that
the sword skill in this series is much more than cutting things

If ph zoricould paralyze his opponents it still didn't disqualify him from being swordsman why would rat play by different rules just because it was adcoc there is absolutely unique about what he did. One more thing we have confirmation monet got paralysed gb on the other hand just mentions his intention not to take on rat and his whole crew. There is nothing from his words that implies he got frozen by that adcoc blast

On a separate note, seeing some other discussions here, people will see what a physical monster Zoro is and what a majestic tank he is and then assume his superior Mihawk is made of literal paper.

Not being as durable as Kaido doesn't mean going down in two hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.