Status
Not open for further replies.
We're done here Roo. I'm really sick of you having terrible reading comprehension.
I could debate with my younger cousin (who is autistic, mind you) and I would have a much more profound argument with him than I could ever hope to have with you.
Bruh you’re riddled with mental issues. Please do not speak on the mental capacity of people in this forum

if the bite was done through his sword
then that can be considered a sword skill

but idk how that is physically possible

tho if he does that with a combo of other sword attacks in his sword style , we might have a debate here
tho its a debate for another time
Do you have any proof Shanks’ feat was done threw his sword that isn’t from the anime btw?

Nah. Any viceadmiral can block bullets with haki with their bare hands.

Choosing to avoid the bullets with elegance does not imply an inability to block them.

I know the reason he actually did it is because Oda hadn't come out with the concept of haki yet, just like Shanks lost an arm like an idiot for having a billion-plus bounty, but both characters have kept up with the times. It wouldn't happen now.
Bro i know some zorofans dont read the manga but it was baratie that Mihawk said he doesn't use canons to hunt rabbits.
He didn't tank that bullet, he used Yoru to deflect that bullet, not even his dagger. So even if would grant you the "haki didn't exist yet" point it doesn't make sense, it was a threat to him
Lucky Roux is acing Mihawkblud if he lands a headshot lets not kid ourselves.

:josad:

Also straight up made a haki headcanon feat again after the week where a hakiless character one shot one with haki. Did oda not invent haki last week?

This "haki makes bullet useless" didn't appear once in the manga just posted by powerscalers

Look I’m an admiral fan so I know a bit about being delusional, and trust me, when I say Mihawk fans are THE MOST delusional people I’ve ever talked to, I mean it.
I think you guys are the ones being delusional actually if you believe the wss will be weaker than another confirmed swordsman
Loda has let Zori down many times but he won't ruin his entire dream to satisfy your agendas

Bro i know some zorofans dont read the manga but it was baratie that Mihawk said he doesn't use canons to hunt rabbits.
He didn't tank that bullet, he used Yoru to deflect that bullet, not even his dagger. So even if would grant you the "haki didn't exist yet" point it doesn't make sense, it was threat to him
Lucky Roux is acing Mihawkblud if he lands a headshot lets not kid ourselves.

:josad:

Also straight up made a haki headcanon feat again after the week where a hakiless character one shot one with haki. Did oda not invent haki last week?

This "haki makes bullet useless" didn't appear once in the manga just posted by powerscalers
Sure, man. I'm not going to waste time of my life arguing CoA, black hardening or aCoC, or all three combined, can block bullets.

When Nusjuro bit Sanji he was holding a sword, so that was an insane sword feat.

@zenox @mly90 Can Mihawk bite even harder than Zoan Nusjuro
:shocked:
A swordsman is not a species and like any other character their objective is to win as mentioned by Zoro to King ''I have to win even if I bite you it doesn't matter'' (something along those lines).
Usual Linyagi L 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.